Every Rose Has It's Thorn: Chapter Nine

Hey guys! This is chapter nine of Every Rose Has It’s Thorn. I really hope you like it. IT’s the weekend so I might upload a lot more than normal. Please tell me what you thing!

                One I feel off a tree. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling. It was more like feeling like my lungs were cut out and I had no more air to breath. Like I was holding my breath underwater. This is how I felt now. I started wide eyed at Mr. Miller or Xzander whatever I wanted to call him. He looked nervous and alert as if he thought I was going to pass out. To tell you truth I might pass out, you never knew with me.

                Weren’t werewolves supposed to be fictional characters? That’s what I always wanted to think. It was like the Twilight Saga vampires and werewolves. I was certainly not going to be a Bella Swan was I? I met the brown eyes of supposedly a werewolf. His eyes were hopeful; he wanted me to believe him. And for some strange reason that I certainly did not know why, but I did believe him.

                “I don’t expect for you to believe me. I mean who would?” His eyes looked like sad puppy eyes and you could tell he thought I didn’t believe him. His arms dropped to his side. I caught his hand in mine he met my eyes as surprise filled the brown irises.

                “I believe you.” I whispered. You could tell he heard me because his eyes slightly widened.

                “You do? Please Rosalie. I understand if you don’t.” His whisper was just as quiet as mine if not quieter.

                “I believe you. I don’t know why, but I do. Am I really your mate?” I asked quietly. He nodded. “What does that mean?” I asked curiously my voice was louder now. We still had our hands intertwined with each other’s.

                “It means we belong together. You’re my soul mate and I am yours.” He told me. I have never believed in soul mates. I thought it was just a fairy tale that someone made up and people started to catch on. Although that’s what I thought about werewolves as well, but obviously things were not always as I thought they were.  

                “I-I need time to think. I’m not saying no, but that also does not mean I’m going to go along with it. We can talk tomorrow after school. I’ll put Alyssa in charge for cheerleading. We can talk than.” He nodded and I smiled glad he agreed.

                “Do you need a ride home?” He asked. I bit my lip I was going to ask Alyssa for a ride home, but she would have left already. I could walk that would give me some time to clear my head.

                “Nah it’s fine. I usually walk anyway.” He hesitated.

                “Are you sure?” He asked cocking his head a little to the side. I smiled and nodded.

                “Yeah I promise I will be fine. I don’t live far from here.” We were still holding hands and when we let go I felt like a part of me was ripped away.

                “I’ll see you tomorrow than Rosalie.” I smiled

                “You can call me Rose.” I told him

                “Alright than, I’ll see you tomorrow Rose.” He smiled and I smiled back as I walked out of his office and walked down into the empty locker room. I quickly got dressed and slung my bags over my shoulders. When I got upstairs no one was there. Xzander was still in his office. I suppose he would turn off the lights. I walked out the school doors and headed home.

                Yeah I know it’s short and I am sorry bout that, but hey at least you got an upload. I always try to think positive. Anyway I really hope you guys like it! I’m on the werewolf hot list! I forget what number somewhere is the 300’s Anyway my goal is to get in the top 20! Thanks for your support guysJ

Comment, Vote, Fan

Liss~