Every Rose Has It's Thorn: Chapter Two

The time came when it was time for last pierod. Mia and Alyssa chattered nervously about what Mr. Miller was going to be like. the bell ring and we all piled out of the band room.

"Rose! This might be the time where we actually do things besides run in this class! We might actually have fun!" Alyssa gushed coming up next to me.

'Yeah Rose. You might be able to show your skills." Josh Crift said as he walked past me. I rolled my eyes at him. Josh was Mia's boyfriend and trust me he was annoying. Mia loved him though so I went along with it.

"Maybe she will pull another stunt like last night." Josh's best friend Jason pitched in.

"Very funny guys." I told them rolling my eyes as I opened my locker and pulled my gym bag out.Alyssa and Mia said bye to the boys as we walked toward the gym.

"So Rose do you think he's going to be hot?" Alyssa asked. Mia rasied her eyebrows at me and I laughed. i turned into the gym and my eyes instantly widned. There standing at the table where Miss. Lynne used to sit while she watched us run was the hottest man I have ever seen in my life. He was tall, really tall. I would say about 6'4. He was incredibly tan and his dark brown hair almost looked black. His eyes, oh god his eyes were like pools of melting chocolate.

"Hello girls." I tore my eyes away from his once he spoke. I smiled at him.

"Hello." I said, he looked at his clipboard.

"Can you give me your names, please" He asked looked at me with a small smile.

"Alyssa Barnel." Ayssa piped up first. He looked down at the clipboard and hilighted a name than looked back up. Mia answered this time.

"Mia Smith." He nodded and highlighted again than he looked at me.

"Rosalie McCarthy." I said. Rosalie was my whole name, but most people call me Rose. He highlighted.

"Alright you girls are good to go."

"Thank you." I said and smiled as we walked to the dressing room.

"Told ya he's hot." Alyssa said with a wink as we walked into the dressing room. I looked back at teacher and caught him looking at me. I looked away and blushed. Before returning to Alyssa and Mia.

There is chapter two! I hope you guys like it!

Comment, Vote, Fan

Liss~