Every Rose Has It's Thorn: Chapter Fifteen

"Where is Mia?" I demanded, staring at my parents. No one answered and I started to feel a tightness in my chest. Mia was cutting herself. Could she really be trying to kill herself? No way in the world would Mia ever even try and do something like that. It was all because of Josh. Josh wasn't talking to her and she was killing herself over it! My face was cold and I had to un clench my fists before all my blood freezes. Right now I hates Josh Crift and I rarley hated people. 

"Rose, darling you shouldn't stress yourself out right now. Do you remember what happened?" My mother told me. Her eyes filled with worry and I realized there was a searing pain through my head.I instatley laid back down. 

"I want to know what happened to my best friend! You can't keep this from me." The only thing I can do is whisper. My throat is dry and cracked. My voice is strained and I can barley open my mouth, but I can't bare to go any longer without knowing what happened to my best friend. My mother sighed and looked at my father. He nodded to her and they both looked back at me. 

"Mia is in Critical state. She is in surgery." My mother whispered. My eyes widened and I tried my hardest not to cry. Actually I don't think I could cry. I was dehydrated that meant I probably didn't look my best. God, I hope Xzander didn't come...actually I really wanted him to be here. I missed him....I needed him. 

"What happened?" I chocked out, not able to look at my parents. I could easily tell just by my parents voices that they were just as tramatized by this like I was. My throat was burning, but I pushed back my own pain and forced myself to think about Mia. Not myself. 

"She had another suicidal attempt. Only this time it en-volved other people. They let her go home about two days ago and this morning while she was driving to school. She attempted to rive off the side of the street and crash into a tree. She didn't know other cars were there and they all crashed together." My mother only spoke in a whisper, but I heard her loud and clear. I stopped breathing. Why? Why was she so attached to Josh! Why was she willing to give her life up for someone who didn't care about her! Josh is ignoring her. There is only one thing I needed to figure out so I could fix this. I need to find out what is up with Josh. Why was he ignoring Mia. I had to find him. 

"The nurse is coming to check you out. She'll bring you something to drink. I have to take your father home because he is about to get called out. Are you sure your going to be alright?" My mother asked as both my parents rose. I nodded weakly. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine I promise." They each gently hugged me and my mother hesitated bit before walking out the door, my father following her. My parents were than replaced by a nurse. She looked really young about 16, but she had to be at least 29 though. She had pretty medium length brown/blonde hair and her eyes were a clear hazel. 

"Welcome back to life Rosalie." She gave me a pretty smile and wrote something on her clipboard.

"Thanks." I said weakly. 

"I'm Anzlee and i'm going to be your nurse while your here. Do you remember what happend?" SHe asked, her voice sweet. I blinked and nodded. 

"I passed out when I was talking to my best friend Alyssa. She told me about my other friend Mia...." I trailed off my sentence. My voice cracked and I just couldn't talk anymore. 

There is the chapter! I am so sorry it took so long. I promise I will try and update more often! Please keep voting and commenting! 

Vote, Comment, Fan~ 

Liss~