─ ◉ ─「𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 & 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁 」─ ◉ ─

" 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢 "

━─━────༺༻────━─━
Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ:
Iᴛ Bᴇɢɪɴs

》 𝙰 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼 𝚃𝙼𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 《

━─━────༺༻────━─━

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

》 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟷/𝟽 《

* * * *

IN THE YEAR 2016, a mysterious infection has become a cloak over mankind, wiping out 85% of the entire population on earth. This chaos forces four turtle brothers and their father out of their underground home to be given a massive shot at survival.
A lonely mutant girl survives alone for nearly four months until she is accompanied by five new friends. But as soon as she joins the group, she still feels like the same outsider that she once was, and maybe always will be.
Together, she and the group of mutants try to survive the mutant apocalypse. But will they resolve their personal conflict?

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ [D̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̅] ⚠️

I do not own the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My intentions are to entertain readers and create a fanfiction that others will enioy.
TMNT belongs to their rightful creators!

I only own Osa and additional chacracters belong to other users on this app.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ Ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⚠️

This fanfiction contains graphic and sexual content. Be aware of blood and gore, foul language, and mental illnesses. Please, read at your own risk for it may be sensitive for some viewers.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂

▻ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 》Thank you for choosing this book and adding it to your library or reading list! I wanted to create a graphic fanfiction filled with a ton of action. Enjoy the Mutant Apocalypse series!

▻ 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄 》If there have been any punctuation or grammar errors throughout the story, I apologize in advance. All writers are not perfect so it is bound to happen if there are errors. Sometimes, I will go in and edit those issues.

Happy reading! Give me your best comments and vote if you'd like!

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today started like any other-- getting up and making sure my normal human brother gets ready for school on time. I may be fifteen years old but my mother always makes me my breakfast and secures the apartment before leaving with my brother, Liam. I'll elaborate here shortly...