29 || 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐒

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Come home with me," Donnie says.

The cold air stung my eyes, watering up so fast that it formed tears. I shook my head and look down. "I-- I can't... I don't want to get hurt anymore."

"You don't have to talk to them. I just want you to come back with me. I'd rather have you pissed off and alive than dead." Don had a point. "Please."

I shake my head again. "I'm sorry, Donnie." I step away. "I can't."

Donnie's eyes soften. He watched me back away quickly, fast enough so he wouldn't grab a hold of my arm. My cold legs carried me into the forest, disappearing into the blizzard. The mutant turtle stood on the road alone, looking at the snow at his feet, feeling his feet freeze. He didn't want me to leave. "Come back..."

****

Narrator's POV

Donatello raced back to the prison because the temperatures were dropping rapidly and it could be harmful to him. He thought for sure he could bring Osa back to the group, but it was an epic fail.

He didn't stop running until he made it back home to the prison and started to think of a way how he could try to bring her back home if he went out there again.

When Donnie returned empty-handed, Leo felt remorse for how he acted toward Osa. He wanted to know if Osa was okay or if she was thinking about coming back to the prison. "Did you find her?" Leo asked Donnie.

The nerd nodded. "I did find her, but she refused to come back."

Just upstairs, Kristen and Regan are getting to know one another because they are the freshest group members here inside the prison,

After the two girls had short chat, Kri went back into her cell and found her father was sleeping on his bed, buried in the sheets. Kri got on top of her bed and started looking at the orange jumpsuit so wore all of the time. She sighed as Raphael comes in with two soft knocks on the wall. "Can I come in?" He asked.

Kristen smiled at him. "Sure,"

Raph enters the cell quietly and sat on the floor. "Everything okay?"

"Everything's good," Kri replied to him.

"You sure? You seem down." He says tilting his head. "Is it about the drama going on here?"

"Not really," Kri replied.

"What has you in its hands?" Raphael asked, wanting to start some kind of friendship with Kristen.

"This prison." She gestured to it all.

"What about it? I know you spent your time here, but...what's wrong with it? It's a home for us now." Raph says, trying to make the best out of this moment.

"Everything. I'm not even supposed to be here," She said. "I never was."

"Never was?" He asked, needing more information to understand her better.

Kristen cleared her throat. "Raph, I didn't do anything. I was sentenced to life in prison for a crime I never committed."

Now, this is something to listen to. Raph wanted to know more about this whole thing. "What kind of crime?"

"First-degree murder." She answered.

"If you don't mind, do you wanna share?" Raphael scoots up against the wall of the cell.

The young woman in the jumpsuit unzipped her orange outfit with a white shirt underneath, slipped down one side of the sleeve, and showed Raph a mark on her left arm. "My friend wasn't who I thought he was. He killed my best friend and tried to frame me." Kri said, pulling her jumpsuit back on her shoulder. "That's all I'll say about it."