Chapter 1

The cold air was on the back of my neck , I saw Phil shiver as he looked down at the frost covered ground."you want my coat ?"I asked
"No ,never,  you will freeze to death "Phil replied showing me his little smile , tounge beetween his teeth .
"You sure ?"
"Yeah "
He reached for my hand but I had to pull away .His face looked at me with deep disper
"I'm sorry Phil but we can't when we're out if anybody sees us everyone will know and I'm not ready for that yet " I tried to hold back emotions .
" I understand whenever you are ready " Phil nodded knowingly .

Phil had told me one month before that he loved me ,and after many years I admitted it to him  ever since, we had been fighting to hold our emotions inside .Every chance we got we would hug or hold hands or on the rare occasion kiss .But we had to be carful . The phandom was always watching .

"I will make it up to you when we get home ...ok?" I asked
"Would I ever say no ?" Phil sniggered
We reached the radio station and walked up to our studio to begin setting up for our show. We began at exactly 9:00 jumpy ,alive and alert and by the time it was 10:00 we were like zombies . I flopped down on the office chair and lay my head back with my eyes closed .
All of a sudden I felt warm soft lips on my forehead for a brief second then I knew we had to get home . I was no longer tired .I pulled my coat on and ran out the doors Phil following me close behind .
Ten minutes later we reached our door I opened it and pushed Phil inside . I locked it behind me and ran up the stairs after Phil to my bedroom where he was taking off his clothes . I did the same as he pushed me onto my bed and began kissing me like never before.