Chapter 14

The train halted to a stop as I opened my eyes .I held my bag and walked out of the train and began to walk towards my moms house .

It took me five minutes to walk to the house .I took one deep breath and rang the bell.My grandma opened the door with a twinkle in her eye .
"Oh Daniel "she said opening her arms .
"Hey grandma "I said smiling into her opened arms "where's mom ?" I asked
"she just went to get me some wool for my knitting "
We went inside and she sat in her armchair which was begining to yellow with age .
I sat next to her on a sofa .
"So what's been going on with you then Daniel "she asked with her sweet little voice .
I knew my grandma was ok with gay and bisexual people so I decided to tell her before my mother got home .
"Ummm nothing much but I do have something to tell you ."
"We'll go on then "she laughed
"You remember Phil ?"
"Oh yes Phil he's such a wonderful young lad "
"Well he is gay and......."I took one deep breath "I'm bisexual and we have been together for a few months and we adopted a girl and we now have a real family "
"OH LORD JESUS ,DANIEL IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ,OH PHIL IS A WONDERFUL YOUNG LAD AND IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ,AND A DAUGHTER,DARLING IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU"she stood up and hugged me .
"And grandma can you not tell mom ,I want to tell her ."
"Of corse "she said kissing my cheek "tell me all about your new daughter then"
"Well her names Brooklyn she is 14 , she is nice , well behaved , good grades , nerdy "
"Can I  see a picture ?"
I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of me ,Phil and Brooklyn .
"Oh she's beautiful "my grandma chirped .

Me and my grandma spoke for hours on end until my mother walked through the door.
"I'll leave you to alone "my grandma whisper and hobbled up the stairs ."Daniels here "she shouted
My mother ran into the living room and smiled ....and closely followed by my brother .we had never been close .He thought YouTube was stupid ,Phil was stupid and that I had disappointed my whole family .
"Hello Dan "
"Hi mom can I talk to you in private please "
"Sure Dan, Adrian go and do your revision please ."
"UGH"he moaned and stomped off to his room .
"So what do you want to tell me then ?"
"Well you know Phil "I began .
"Of corse I know Phil "
"Well..." I had to do this .For me .for Brooklyn .For Phil .For us "I'm bisexual and phil's gay and ......we have been dating for a few months now .I love him  ,I love him more than anyone in the whole world and I will never stop loving him, he protects me, and I protect him,we talk like best friends ,act like children ,and we have a family .Mom we have a daughter and I love her too ,she is amazing and she is doing really well at school and we are being good parents...."

"Daniel James Howell get out of my house right now "
"What?"
"I WILL NOT HAVE A THING LIKE YOU IN MY HOUSE ,I WILL NOT HAVE GAY SON ,CONSIDER YOURSELF ABANDONED BECAUSE YOU CAN GET YOUR LAST THIBGS THAT YIU KEFT HERE AND LEAVE FOR GOOD ,AND DO NOT TALK TO ADRIAN AT ALL HE MIGHT CATCH IT ."

That's when I got  mad

"OK SHUT UP BEING GAY OR BISEXUAL  ISN'T A PROBLEM,AND IM NOT ABANDONED I HAVE PHIL AND BROOKLYN THAT IS ALL I NEED ,I AM ASHAMED TO HAVE YOU AS A MOTHER AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN A GOOD ONE IN THE PAST ANYWAY , YOU  CONSTANTLY  MOAN AT ME ABOUT MY LAW DEGREE EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT ,YOU DIDN'T SUPPORT ME AT ALL ."I walked out of the room and charged upstairs to say goodbye to my grandma ,
"Goodbye grandma I love you so much and if mom doesn't let me see you again remember that ."

I walked into Adrian's room he was sitting in a corner with a notebook .
"Hey Dan "
"Hey I'm sorry I've been a bad brother , I'm sorry that I failed you ,I'm sorry that I completely made the family look bad for being in love with Phil ,enjoy life ,it gets better trust me ."

I ran downstairs and out of the house towards the station ,back onto the train I went and travelled through the dark streets ,

Phil❤️:miss you
Dan👽:you won't have to for long ,I'm on the train home ...
Phil❤️:guessing it didn't go well
Dan👽:well she disowned me and I'm now not aloud near her house ,
Phil❤️:well fudge her
Dan👽:I love you Phil btw my nan is proud of us and she loves you so much .
Phil❤️:awwww how long of your journey left
Dan👽:1 and a half hours I think ..
Phil❤️:well you should get some sleep.
Dan👽:love you Philly
Phil❤️:I love you bear 💋💋💋
Dan👽:see you later
Phil❤️:😘

And with that I lay my head on phil's jacket that I had brought with me and fell to sleep ...

Ok just a side note I do not think that dans mom would do this to him I just thought of an idea and couldn't get it out of my head again.so hope you like it
I will be doing a Christmas Day chapter soon (before actual Christmas Day )where something big is gonna happen so watch this space ....