Chapter 24

"Dan"
"Hmmmmmm"I groaned as I opened my eyes to the unfamiliar room around me .
"Memei has taken Brooklyn out to a maid cafe for the day and I was wondering where you wanted to go ."
"I don't care Phil as long as I'm with you I'll be happy "
"You sure ?"
"Never been surer "
"Ok,how about studio. Ghibli museum?"
"Yeah why not "I yawned
"Hurry up then we can take the bullet train "
"Five more minutes "
"No come on bear "he said gripping my arm and trying to pull me up .
"Five more minutes"
"Guess I'll have to force you to get up then "
"Phil.....don't do it I know what your thinking "
"TICKLE,TICKLE" he climbed on top of me and began tickling me . making a high pitched squeak leave my mouth . I giggled unable to do anything as he tickled me all down my sides and stomach .
"FINE IM UP IM UP "I squirmed under him still laughing .
We both got up and dressed then headed to the bullet station where we caught the bullet train and made our way to the museum.
We got off the train and walked inside to buy our tickets .First we went into the theatre to watch a special short film made by hayo myazaki .We spent our time walking hand in hand looking at all the things .we reached the totoro room (quick note I have never been to the studio Ghibli museum so I have no clue if there is a totoro room so I'm just saying there is for the sake of the story ) and a small tear ran down my face .i never expected to be this emotional but how could I not be .
This is where Phil told me he wanted to be with me .

FLASHBACK BEGINS

"Look Phil , totoro room hurry up ." I said pointing to a grey sign hanging off a wall
"I'm coming calm yourself down Dan " phil giggled following behind me .
"I CANT ITS TOTORO " I shouted placing my hands under my chin cupping my own face to exaggerate the cuteness of the creature by smushing my own face .
We walked into the room seeing the giant statue made my face light up with pure happiness until I turned around to Phil who was shuffling his feet on the floor with his rare emotion of sadness covering his usual happy glow .
"Are you ok ?" I asked concerned "you don't seem to be having much fun "
"Im fine " Phil said with a small smile
"You sure "
"Sure"
I turned back to the statue and smiled lightly not knowing if Phil was telling the truth or hiding something from me .
"Isn't is beautiful "
"Yeah almost as beautiful as you "he muttered
"What did you say ?"I asked with shock but also happiness .did he really just say what I thought he did .did he mean it ? Was I in a dream ?
"I'm sorry Dan I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore "he turned and ran away . I could hear the sadness in his voice .
I followed after him walking into the empty toilets which where now filled with sobbing from my best friend .
"Phil ,come out of there i need to talk to you "I said knocking on one of the stall doors .
"No I'm booking my tickets to go home and pack all my stuff I'm going back to the north to live with my mom until I get a new apartment cause you don't want a ugly idiot like me anywhere near you anymore"he cried
"PHIL NO DONT LEAVE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU " banging on the door even harder now .
He opened the door .his face no longer his usual pale shade of white was now red stained with tears .
"Phil what made you think I didn't want you to live with me anymore "
"Because .........."
"Because what Phil ,you know you can tell me anything I'm your best friend "
"I love you Dan ,I have since the day we met , ever since I saw that face that I had been looking at through a piece of glass for so long ,your dimples ,your hair ,your eyes ,you,that all I care about ,you Dan,IM SUCH AN IDIOT I CANT EVEN KEEP MY EMOTIONS IN I was sure after keeping them undercover for over five years I would be able to keep them up for one week with you , Dan I don't think you understand what you mean to me . How much it hurts me when you say you hate yourself and say that your life isn't worth living anymore .you say I saved you ,but you saved me Dan ,you made me have a purpose to live , I never thought anyone would accept my weirdness but you do Dan ,I love you "
"Phil.....y...yy...you really mean it ?"
"Of corse Dan "
"Well can I tell you something "
"What"
"I've ALWAYS loved you phil ever since I found your first video ,don't you ever wonder why I kept stealing your adventure time jumper to sleep in , because it's the closest I could get to sleeping next to you Phil ,if only you would of saw that I loved you all that time ago ,when we first met and I cried it wasn't because I was tired ,it was because u was meeting you Phil ,all I ever want to do is.... " and that's when I was cut off with two soft lips pressed against mine hugging tightly around my waist .
As he pulled away he whispered into my ear not letting go of my torso "Dan will you be my boyfriend?" He asked slightly blushing . I smiled and kissed him on the nose , "I'll take that as a yes then"

FLASHBACK ENDS

I was knocked out my thoughts as Phil pulled me into a hug .I was fully crying by now and Phil had no idea why ,his strong arms wrapped around me he kissed me .
"What's wrong ? Are you ok ? You want to go somewhere else? want some lunch ?"
"It's just this place it's where we began, the day where you where mine , the day where I finally thought I was good enough the day , where you said you loved me it makes me happy "

"I love you baby bear"
"I love you Philly "

HELOOOOOOOOO
That was strange. Let me start again ,

Hi guys ,
So I decided to try something different with this one and add a flashback into it .I didn't really have any clue how to do it but as I went along I got used to it .I will be starting my new book in a few days and I'm super exited for you to read it also kinda nervous 😬 . I've started pre writing stuff to publish so it's on time . 'Ooh look at me and my phanfic schedule so fancy ' But seriously I'm so articulate my Japanese friend has started calling me bear to symbolise Winnie the Pooh .
Anyways.............
Hope you have a good day/night/week/month/year/life/existential crisis
And I will see you soon
SIANARA