Chapter 18

Once New Years had passed we started to prepare for the biggest day of our life . Phil had turned into a major control freak.He was on Pinterest and tumblr all of the time looking at wedding cake designs and gay wedding themes .but still after a few weeks of looking we still had no plans .

"Dan"Phil said one evening in January as Brooklyn went to bed .
"Yeah Philly ?" I asked
"When are we having the wedding ?"
"I don't mind .summer ? Winter ?"
"Well I had an idea .....how about the 10th June ?"
"What ? the day before my birthday " I laughed
"Yeah then we can have the wedding ,your birthday and then straight to a honeymoon "
"Yannoe Philly that isn't a bad idea"
"Then it's a plan "I said placing my hand on phil's thigh and kissing him gently on the neck .
"then tomorrow can we go and get the dresses .Louise ,Darcy and Zoe are coming so we may as well get the dresses while they are here "
"Sure , but one problem ,we have no Colour scheme"
"Well that's easy ,you love black , I love blue so that's the colours sorted "he smiled with his Tongue between his teeth .
"Your so cute "I said looking up at him with big soppy eyes .
"Your cuter bear "he giggled
"No you are defiantly cuter "
"No you are "
"You are "
"You are "
"No you a......... " I got cut off mid sentence by Phil lifting up my head.i climbed up onto his lap wrapping my legs around his shakira waist  .he held my face ,our noses touching and placed his soft warm lips on mine .

"I love you so much bear " Phil smiled "I can't think of anybody I would rather spend my entire life with more than you ,my little perfect ,sexy bear "
"I love you to Philly "I replied with a smile "and I can't think of anyone else I would spend my life with either .you are my little sexy smol bean "

And we fell to sleep on the sofa wrapped in each other's arms