Chapter 12

I awoke to my phone buzzing wildly . I unlocked it   .There was many texts off pj and then many tweets off the phandom. we wondered what had happened .

5 messages from 'pj👽'
"Not to alarm you but the phandom found stuff "
"Bad stuff "
"And we can't say it's fake because it is definitely you "
"You may need to tell the Internet "
"They know "

I quickly messaged him back urgently,
Dan-what do you mean ?
Pj-there has been pictures of you and Phil leaked
Pj -and they know about Brooklyn

The whole room turned into a blur
Me
Phil
Leaked
Brooklyn

Everything sound muffled and the thoughts kept on rising in my head .my throat felt like it was closing and the whole room seemed to be closing in on me .The walls where slowly moving inwards .
"P....p....Phil " I managed to choke out
Phil sat upright and saw me in deep discomfort .
"OMG DAN "he shouted .He placed his strong hands on my shoulders which made me feel a little better ."come here honey "I used the tiny ounce of energy I had to lean into him as I began to cry .He rubbed his hand through my hair which calmed me .
"Phil I can't ....."
"What's going on?"
"They know about everything ,the phandom Phil they know ...they know "
"Pass me the the phone " I handed him the phone and he saw the images .i was in my eclipse tshirt ,Phil was in his checkered shirt and a galaxy backpack We where at a zoo behind a lion cage kissing.there was also a video where you could make out mine and phil's voices declaring our love for each other.

"Phil what are we going to do ? I'm not ready to come out even to my family , Phil I'm not just scared for us what about Brooklyn.?"
"It's gonna be fine stop worrying yourself "
Phil leaned over to kiss me but I pulled away .
"Dan are you sure your ok "
"Yeah. I just need some time alone  "I said "Brooklyn is coming back in twenty minutes please explain "
"Ok ....Dan I know this is going to be hard for you but I'm here I'll help you through "
"I'm going for a walk "I said wrapping up in phil's favourite jumper and a coat "I will be back in about an hour"
"I love you bear "
"I love

Nothing helped .
The fresh air and the cold bitter wind just  made me yearn for phil's body to be next to me .I needed the warmth next to me .All my of a sudden my phone went mad .I picked it up and it was Phil so I immediately answered.

"Hey how are you at punching people ?"
"Ummmmmm that's a bit weird but no I'm  not very good ,Why ?"
"Come  home you'll understand "
I could hear the fear in his voice .He needed me .
I ran back home through the traffic and doging anyone who looked even kind of nerdy .In a moment like this I didn't need phan girls coming to ask me about me and Phil .
I ran into the house .
"Phil what's wrong ?"p
I ran into the living room and sitting on the couch was Brooklyn.She didn't look like it though.The left side of her face was smeared with blood and her lip was flowing out blood like Niagara Falls .She had single bruised eye her hand was also caked in blood .

"OMG BROOKLYN WHO DID THIS TO YOU .I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM "
"Really you would kill your own phangirls "she said a single tear running down her face
"THEY DID THIS TO YOU DO YOU KNOW WHY "
"T......t.....the..y they said that I was in the way ,that I stopped them from being close to you .that they should be living here with you "
"Honey you need some sleep go to bed for a while "Phil told Brooklyn in his sweet soothing voice
"Ok "she didn't need telling twice .

That's when it all went downhill .
I collapsed onto the floor in a pool of my own tears .Phil immediately began trying to calm me and get to the bottom of what was going on .
"What wrong bear ?"he asked
"EVERYTHING,  THE PHANDOM KNOWS ,MY FAMILY PROBABLY KNOWS,MY PANIC ATTACKS ARE CONSTANTLY OUT OF CONTROL AND YOU ARE LEFT TO PICK UP THE PEICES ,I CANT EVEN PROTECT MY OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER FROM A BUNCH A F 14 YEAR OLDS ,PHIL I FINALLY THOUGHT THINGS WHERE GOING RIGHT FOR US ,THAT THE PHANDOM HAD GIVEN UP WITH FINDING PROOF .I WANT TO BE A YOUTUBER,OBVIOUSLY, I WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE ......EVERYTHING IS JUST TO SUREAL,I SOMETIMES DON'T EVEN BELIVE THIS IS REAL,"I said pointing at myself

"Dan you are as real as it gets , you didn't know about the girls beating the daylights out if her "Phil held my hand

"Listen you ,you have me ,and Brooklyn who else do you need."
"I know but I don't deserve you .....after what I have done to you ,"
"Listen Dan you have never done anything otherwise I wouldn't be here"

"Phil I don't think I can do this ,put you through this "
"Dan please we can do this together ,whatever it takes ,I have never loved anything more than you bear .I don't know what I would do without you "

"listen....I need to tell my family before they find out from someone else but Brooklyn has her exams this week so I have to go alone ."
"Dan please..."
"I know whenever we try to be away from each other it doesn't end well but we need to try ,think what's best for Brooklyn ",
Phil lowered his head . I placed my hand on hid chin and lifted his head up .I gave him a small. kiss ,"I'll stay one night and then Im Going to visit my mom for a few days"
"Ok I guess I could go see Chris tomorrow while brook's is a school"
"good idea"

We went to bed early that night .Phil placed his arm around me and the other stroking my hair.He put his head on my bare chest and fell to sleep in a matter of minutes.But I just lay there .

Hoping

Praying

My mother would be ok with all of this .