Chapter 8

I woke up the light shining in my eyes . I could hear he faint clatter of pans and knew that Phil was cooking . I rolled over and picked up my phone .I looked at the time .11:17 . I climbed out of bed and put on some shorts After falling over one of phil's shoes and headed to the kitchen .
I peeped through the door and there was Phil dancing to mcr majestically around the kitchen .Twirling our new friend around while she giggled uncontrollably . I technically had a daughter . Wow .

"IM NOT OK IM NOT OOOOK YOU WEAR ME OUT " Phil screamed 
"WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO SHOW YOU THAT ITS NOT THE LIFE IT LIFE IT SEEM I TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN  YOU SING THE WORDS BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS "Brooklyn sang along .

I slid into the side of the kitchen and as Phil let go of Brooklyn I grabbed her again until we were all hand in hand screaming the lyrics .Tears of laughter rolling down our faces .We went into the lounge and ate the slightly cold waffles .
"I think I have a plan for today " I said
"Really ?"asked Phil "for once your not procrastinating "
"Shut up " I laughed kissing him on the cheek as I elbowed him playfully in the side
"What's the plan Dan"Brooklyn giggled
"Well we have a radio show later we can show you round if you like , I think Nick grimshaw is in his week "I told her as maple syrup dripped down my lip .
"OMG YES PLEASE "

Me and Phil went into my room and got changed as usual I wore black and Phil was wearing a whole rainbow of colour .
"Ummm guys "Brooklyn called
"Yeah " we simultaneously shouted and walked into the room .
" I don't have anything to wear all my clothes are covered in gravel in dirt "she whispered
"Well you can choose whatever clothes you want from mine and Phil's  wardrobe and this is a perfect excuse to go shopping " I told he hand on her shoulder .

She got changed and our day began