Canpter 4

" can I ride you ?" I asked
"I would love that "Phil replied .I had never done it before . I Started shaking
I could tell that Phil knew I was nervous because he sat up and held my chin and placed a soft kiss on my lips
"It's going to be okay babe " Phil said reassuringly .
I looked at him and his beautiful messed up hair and his eyes I could spend the rest of time looking at his beautiful frame .His soft ghost like skin smelled like raspberries "okay "I said not shaking as much .Phil lay back I sat on my knees the side of legs touching his .I positioned myself above phil's waiting member that was throbbing for attention .I started to slowly move down my face comforting in pain and pleasure .phil began to thrust upwards the pain was becoming smaller and smaller and being replace with pleasure .Phil placed his strong hands I loved so much on my waist .we kept eye contact for a while as Phil thrusted into me .I started to take control and Phil must have noticed because he Smiled and said "You take the lead sexy " I began to go faster and harder .Phil trusted hard into me hitting my member making me scream.Our timing was perfect together he kept hitting my member and I was trying my best not to scream .i began to feel the familiar sensation of a warmth in my lower abdomen.

Phil kept on slamming himself into me .
"PHIL IM GGGONNA ..."and before I could finish my sentence Phil slammed me right were I needed it and I ended up covering his chest is cum .and I guess Phil was close too because I felt him release into me ,yelling my name as I screamed his. I reached to the nightstand and grabbed a tissue to clear him up .

When he was all clean I flopped onto his chest .He ran his fingers through my hobbit hair
"That was amazing " he said " you're amazing "

"Your mine " i said as we both slipped off to sleep ......