Chapter 7 Annabeth

Chapter 7
Annabeth

I woke up as my alarm went off, I groaned and sat up. I swung my feet onto the cold floorboard and went into the bathroom, getting in the shower. When I was done I pulled my hair back and went back to my room. I opened my closet to find a pair of skinny jeans and a grey loose tee. What? I know I have.... I didn't even have time to finish the thought when Aphrodite popped in. She looked me up and down and shook her head.
"I enchanted your closet to find you something good to wear, maybe my skills were lacking.." She trailed off sadly, she then brightened up and snapped her fingers. I felt the fabric on my body change. I looked down and what I was wearing was appalling. I was in a burgundy dress that came about 6 inches above my knee and the entire back till just above where my underwear line was cut out. I tried moving forward and almost did a face plant. I was in a confusing strapped sandal that had like 5 inch heels.
"Aphrodite, change me back now!" I demanded. She looked hurt, "you don't like it?" She asked.
I sighed, "Aphrodite please change me back." She huffed and I was back in my regular clothes.
"Thank you." I said relieved.
"Your wearing what I pick out tomorrow though." She said.
"Only if its sensible." I said
"Fine." She muttered. I smirked and went down the stairs. Once I was in the kitchen I grabbed a strawberry granola bar and kissed the top of Bobby and Matthew's heads. They pretended to throw up ad I rolled my eyes. I then pecked my step-mom and my dad on the cheek and left the house.
____________________________________________________________

When I walked into school, everyone started to whisper. I was at my locker when a buff guy came up to me.
"Hey hot stuff." He said cockily.
"What do you want?" I asked. He gave a me a hurt expression.
"Oh come on you know you want me." I almost gagged.
"And why exactly would you think that?" I asked appalled. I shut my locker and tried to walk away. He pinned me against the lockers, his breath smelt horrible. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.
"Get off me." I said through gritted teeth. I was about to knee him when he was thrown from me. I was staring into sea-green eyes. Thank the gods, I thought. I grabbed his arm and he wrapped his arm protectively around my waist bringing me closer.
"Thanks." I murmured in his ear. He looked me in the eye.
"Did he hurt you?" He asked, concern in his voice.
"No, I'm ok Percy." He smiled. That's when I was torn out of his grip.