You idiot

I looked at Karma, he was staring off at the trees. I kissed his cheek softly, he looked at me in shock. He smiled and kissed my head. "would you like to do anything? at all" He asked stroking my hair. "I like sitting in your lap like this" I responded he blushed from that sentence, I chuckled.

He stood up but he held me close to him, he lifted me up to meet his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him, he jumped down still holding me, it felt has if he didn't want to let go.

He walked to the slide and sat down there hearing creaking and the plastic. he played down still holding me. I rested my head on his chest. I hummed softly feeling the autumn breeze flow against my back. I didn't quite know how to react to Karma acting like this, since I'm sorta used to his sinister nature. This side of him is new. Caring, kind, gentle, and loving. How do I react, treat him like I do when he's sinister? or just gentle.

Karma POV

I looked at the sky, gently stroking Nagisa's hair. He seemed to be calmed by this. Sure he was sorta hurting me, but his humming sorta took away the pain. His hair was soft not like silk just soft, it felt like a cat. He's like my little blueberry. Soft, squishy, gentle, and sweet but with a taste unforgettable. The unforgettable taste is his strength, he's strong. But really subamassive, I kinda liked that about him. Nagisa is something else. He's comforting, he has something that can calm someone like me. His adorable blue eyes, they kinda sparkle when light hits them.

Nagisa Pov

I like it when Karma pets my head, it soothed me. His gentle hands running through my hair, kinda makes me want to take down my pigtails, but that would seem weird. His body heat against me felt nice to since it was sorta cold out. He had this tone to his voice if he were to talk right now it would feel calming. I felt like I was hurting him so I tried adjusting myself.

I close my eyes drifting off slowly. But before I could, Karma moved his hands lower. He chuckled and groped my butt. I jumped a little and shrieked. I look at Karma who had his smug look on his face.

Shit

He turned me over and laying on top of me pinning my hands above my head. "we're out in the open. Do you really believe this is a good idea?" I smirked has he leaned down to my neck. "hey, you knew it was going to happen at some point" He smirked with a low chuckle. He's right I was kinda expecting him to do this but not like this. "True, but it was just unexpected" I chuckle slightly feeling him starting to unbutton my shirt. "I gave you a warning" He looked back at me, he had a hint of lust in his eyes, I gotta admit. I liked it. The ways his eyes met with mine I kinda got into a trance. "just shut up and kiss me" I wasn't expecting me to say something like that, what was I thinking! He leaned in and kiss me with out saying anything, He chuckled lifting himself up again. "shall I go further this time?" He smirked. Right then I hear someone walking over to the playground. "Someone's coming" I warned Karma.

Karma got up letting go of my hands and letting me stand, I buttoned the few buttons that Karma unbuttoned. He still hugged me from behind, I blushed slightly and kissed his cheek.

The bushes starting rustling, Im not going to lie, I was actually kinda scared of who was going to show themselves. I stayed close to Karma who could tell I was sorta scared so he wrapped his arms around me and brought me close kissing my cheek.

"hello nagisa! wasn't expecting you to be here!" I couldn't believe who it was at first. It was Koro sensi. "Karma! what are you doing to Nagisa? were you two on a date?!" Koro sensi walked closer to us, I started to blush trying to find the right words. What do you tell your teacher? yes Im having sex with a guy and I'm gay?! what do I do! Karma let go and turned me around holding my shoulders. Shit shit shit what was he going to do! He pulled me in and kissed me passionately. FUCK FUCK KARMA NOT THE TIME WHAT WERE YOU PLANNING!!!.

Karma POV

I kissed Nagisa and looked at Koro sensi who had a pink face. I winked at him. I know it wasnt the smartest idea but hey. I get a kiss out of Nagisa and mess with that octopus. Nagisa was obvousily struggling. Which I gotta admit was cute. I finally let go of Nagisa "yes we're dating and if you don't mind we're on a date so if you could go that would be nice" I wrapped my arm around Nagisa who was basically frozen. I smirked chuckling. "how delightful! This great! May I get a few pictures?" Koro pulled out a camera with his weird stalker smile. "no, aren't you just a little too much of a pervert over gays?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He started to stutter. "I-I-I-I'll just leave you two boys alone" He walked away. I smile and turn back to Nagisa who stood like a statue. "ya know he's gone now" I wave my hand in front of his face waiting for a response. "You idiot! why'd you tell him that we're dating!" Nagisa turns to me blushing, but with stern eyes. His eyes kinda scared me, but he was so fucking adorable. I cup my hands around his cheeks and bring him in for another kiss. "cause I love you" I said holding him to my chest. "you're such an idiot"