fight for the blueberry

*sorry for not updating dealing with issues! this chapter is going to be intense so be ready!*

My eyes were in shock, my breathing stopped. I couldn't move. Why was he here? Cant I just have one happy day?

I looked at Karma...he was filled with anger. His eyes were hitting Shiro like bullets.

"Karma! I love Nagisa! And You dont give a shit about him! you are evil! what could you want from such a kind soul!" Sugino walked over to me stroking my cheek. His eyes...they had a lustful cloud.

Karma slapped away his hand from my cheek. "shut up bastard he's mine"

~Karma POV~

I wanted to punch this kid. I want to hurt him. Throw him off the balcony, but I waited till he threw the first punch.

"Listen karma..hand him over, now" Sugino  looked at me with a face I could never describe even though I've made the same face, multiple, hundred, even thousands of times to teachers.

"Karma you're rogue. Im a kind person. Im the one right for Nagisa"

"You will have to kill me to get to him"

I let those words sink into to Sugino. I was showing him who Nagisa belongs to. Me.

"Uhhh guys theres no reason-" before nagisa could finish Sugino  has already pushed me back.

"Nagisa get in the room" I looked at Nagisa who was scared. I didnt want to hurt him.

"No! I want to help!" Nagisa cried.

I pushed Nagisa in the room. "I love you" I kissed him passionately afraid i will lose this fight. Nagisa kissed back "I love you too" Nagisa walked in the room closing the door.

I rolled up my sleeves. "You threw the first punch lets go kid!" I punched shirt in the stomach making him fall back.

He started to cough up blood. I caught him off guard. Perfect.

Sugino  ran to me ready to hit. I grabbed him by the arm turning him around putting his arm behind him. I started turning his skin.

Sugino  then kicked me causing me to fall back to the door. I could hear Nagisa yelp.

Nagisa...

Sugino  grabbed my shoulder and started hitting my stomach faster and harder every hit. I felt the blood travel to my throat. I coughed it up.

When Sugino  let go I fell down then he kicked me in the stomach. I was on my hands I was weak yes. I was unable to move. "You do not deserve him as much as I do" I said breathlessly.

I heard the door open thats when Nagisa came out pushing Sugino  away from me.

"STOP!"

I held my stomach unable to breathe. "Nagisa..no" I reached out. My arm fell. I was in pain. I could barely breathe.

"Nagisa.." I saw nagisa running towards me.

The blue sky went dark.

~Nagisa POV~

I ran to Karma sliding to him. I picked Karma up resting his head in my lap. "Karma..wake up!" I pushed his hair back. "Karma!" I screamed again, his face was bruised and bloody.

I looked up at Sugino who was smiling. He had his arms out as if he thought I was going to run into his arms....perfect.

I was filled with anger.

I stood up looking down and walking to shiro.

I walked slowly.

He should know what was going to happen but he is so gullible.

I ran into his arms crying softly.

"oh nagisa its okay you deserve someone better." Sugino petted my head.

I cant stab him.

I pushed him down.

"Stay away from me"

He looked scared. Thats when he ran off. I looked over at Karma he had his arm out. He was still breathing.

I walked over to him picking him up. I carried him to our room putting him on our bed. "Please be okay"

I held his hand crying. "Karma..I love you"