Stunts (lemon)

Karma POV

I smiled resting my head upon his. "I know but I'm your idiot" I could feel him wrapping his arms around me tighter. "Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again!" Nagisa looked up at me. Well damn, he was fucking adorable like this. His eyes were sorta tearing up he was blushing. I smiled kissing his forehead. "what stunt you mean this~" I grab his hands and push him against the pole. I lean close to his neck. "what are you doing!?" His blush becomes a much brighter shade of red. "pulling a stunt" I kiss his neck softly and use my left arm to bring him closer. He moaned softly making me feel integrated to this "stunt" I let my other hand explore Nagisa's body. I smiled against his cold skin. I can tell he tried resist the urge to wrap his arms around me but he couldn't help it. He wrapped his arms around me. I continued but picked him up holding him close.

-time skip 20 minutes-

I opened the bedroom door still holding Nagisa with his legs wrapped around me. I walked over our room, putting him on the bed I lay on top of him, leaning down for a kiss. He kissed me back, I lowered myself even more so he can have a little bit of control. I started to unbutton his shirt removing his vest. I chuckle lightly. "was this the stunt you were talking about~" I raised up a little but still very close to his lips feeling his body heat. I raised his chin just a little letting his bottom lip touch my upper lip. "karma, what are you planning?" I hear him say breathily, I can feel his heavy breathing against my chest. I let my hand follow along his chest feeling his pale but warm skin due to my body heat.

I started to unbutton his pants and removing his belt. I kissed him to distract him. He started to unbutton my shirt removing both layers, gotta be honest this made me blush, he's submissive but he knew what I wanted to do, it seemed to catch on easily on this process. He also removed my belt in the process. I smiled against his lips, I could feel him smiling against mine.

I held his waist close to me, making our uncovered skin touch. The only thing we were wearing were our boxers. I started to kiss his neck and he held me close. I explored his neck looking for the spot. He moaned slightly. I chuckled and continued kissing, then moving to his collar bone bitting it softly which made him moan slightly louder. I started to kiss around hiss chest then I reached the lining of his boxers. I smirked then moved them down I didn't notice his bulge till now so I took this into my hands. I licked his member hearing him moan louder, I did it again then started to put his cock in my mouth I bopped my head back and fourth making him moan louder. "Kaarma~" I heard him moan my name, I smiled against his cock but removing my mouth. I knew he was about to cum. I licked his tip again licking up so of the cum that came already. Then I did the same process again till he came. I licked the cum that was on the side of my mouth taking in the taste.

Nagisa POV

Fuck...I just came in his mouth I felt so bad but he seemed to enjoy it. Still I felt bad, I lean my head back from the pleasure. I held on to the blankets. He stopped and crawled up to me. Our eyes met. "had enough?" Karma asked lowering himself to my neck. I nod softly "hmhm" I blushed but tried hiding it by putting my hand over my mouth. He lifted himself up and stood up only wearing his boxers. I sat up and put my boxers on, I looked at him. He was already looking at me. He kissed me on the head and rubbed my head. "You're so cute" He got up and went to the bathroom. THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED! did he purposely do all this then..no its impossible. Holy fuck...was my virginity just taken!? I held my head. I couldn't process this for some reason. It's simple I just sorta had sex with my boyfriend. Whats so complicated about it?