a field trip?!

"Good morning everyone!!" Koro sensi walked in the classroom, looking over at me. He nodded his nodded his head softly. "welcome back Nagisa" everyone smiled feeling proud of themselves. "Thank you sir" I smiled lightly, knowing this was his idea. "alright kids. I have some amazing news!!!" Koro sensi turned to the board and starting drawing. At mock speed. He turned back to the students stepping away from the board, everyone laughed reading the board. "Field trip! To Disney World!" He drew around the board too. wait a field...To disney world?!? Since when could class 3-E afford something like that? At the bottom of the board it said choose a buddy. "I decided since all of you have limited time with your favorite teacher. Why not take you to somewhere truly magical!" Everyone cheered and walked around the class looking for a partner. "We're going to be on a long plane ride and we're staying for three days enough time to go to atleast three parks. So choose a good partner no boys with girls!!" koro sensi walked over to Karasuma talking.

Karma brought a chair to my desk. "Wanna be my partner?" he rested his head upon his palm smirking. I smiled chuckling a little. "of course" I answered resting my head upon my hands. He played with hair again. Chuckling. "great! This can be like a thiiird date?" He was trying to figure out how many dates we've had already. I can understand the confusion. So I wasnt mad. "Yeah third date" His smile slowly went away afraid that I would be mad at him. I nodded and kissed his head. "yes it would be our third date" He smiled back chuckling.

"Hey koro sensi I got my partner!" Karma stood up and held my hand. Many others had a partner already. We had to tell Koro sensi who was partner. "Great! does everyone have a partner?" Koro sensi looked around the room. Everyone nodded or said yes. He started writing down everyone's names. "hope you all like your buddy, cause you can't change." he explained still writing names. Everyone looked at their partners, they seemed happy with who they had. So was Karma.

Everyone was over joyed about being able to go to Disney land. It was the topic of the day, we even learned about the history of Disney. Everyone talked about their plans with their partners trying to to agree on what to do. Me and Karma didnt prepare we were just going to do what ever we wanted. Really I was kinda excited for the assassination attempts we could try. We still have two months. Some of the food. But something still left me uneasy. Why a sudden field trip?

-Koro sensi POV-

I was thanking Karasuma for helping get the money for this trip. He got the plan and the park. He also paid for the cost of the tickets for all the students. Really the only thing the students need to pay for is their food, and any merchandise they might want, the government also is giving them some money to pay for food only. Atleast $700 and if they have anything left over they will keep the rest.

The truth is though Im taking the kids to Disney so they can get away from "The Reaper" and so they have a better chance of attacking me.

"we'll be leaving tomorrow so make sure to pack some clothes. Nagisa you can go to your house with out worrying about your mother. Karma has been given all the rights to hit her if she does anything" I looked at Karma who was holding Nagisa's hand sitting at the table. "thank you Koro sensi" Nagisa smiled and his eyes lighten everyone cheered happily. They were all excited to go. They must be planning something big. Kinda scared me.