Chapter Thirty-Three: You Wouldn't Download a Portal.

FNAF is standing in the corner of the office. Doctor Who is sitting next to him, hyperfocusing on a leaked Class episode (which I can't watch yet because BBC America iSNT SHOWING IT IM ANGRY ABOUT THIS). Sherlock is sitting at his cubicle, tapping away on an iPad, and Gravity Falls is putting together a puzzle, while Antisocial Media and PtF quietly analyze something in the background. Voltron is standing in front of the opposite wall with his hands on his hips in front of a whiteboard, beaming at a not-very-good drawing of Voltron. I mean like. Like the thing in the show. It's not a self-portrait (for once let's be honest). Then Voltron whips around ninety degrees and leaps gracefully out the entrance window, flailing and shrieking as soon as he's actually falling.

Doctor Who: [doesn't even look up]

Anyway. TUC walks in, arguing with Percy Jackson and Miraculous (probably over something stupid because these guys are all dorks). They sit down at a table and continue arguing, causing Sherlock to get up, huff at them, and walk out, passing Hamilton, who's walking in. Hamilton sits down in front of the window and puts on his headphones. Wow, this is boring. Now you guys know what happens when there isn't an episode. (I mean, like, I only put the interesting stuff in episodes. UNTIL NOW!!!!!!)

FNAF: [shrieks] [glitches]

FNAF is glitching! Everyone turns to look as he projects a glowing circle of blue energy out of his FAAAAAACE. Everyone is freaking out.

Hamilton: [to Doctor Who] What's happening?!

Doctor Who: This has never happened before.

TUC: Didn't Voltron just leave?

Miraculous: I feel like he'd want to be here for this.

Gravity Falls: [nods] Definitely, definitely.

The theme song plays — but it turns into a different melody halfway through!

We are now in another office building that looks completely different. A girl with short blonde hair is typing on a computer. Suddenly a bright green line glitches the wall between her desk and the desk of the girl next to her.

Blonde girl: Well, shit.

The blonde girl walks over to her neighbor's desk.

Blonde girl: Tumblr, what are you doing?

A girl with a T on her shirt spins around on her chair.

T girl: I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about

Blonde girl: You know very well what I'm talking about! What are you doing to cause a glitch.

T girl: THERE'S A GLITCH?

Blonde girl: Don't act so surprised. Just fix it.

T girl: And why would I know how to fix a glitch?

Blonde girl: Your website used to glitch all the time. Look, if you fix it I'll let you call me the annoying nickname of your choice for the rest of the day.

T girl: Sure thing, Facey!

The blonde girl rolls her eyes. T girl walks around to the other side of the wall and studies it.

Blonde girl: Got any ideas?

T girl: Have you tried turning it off and back on again?