Mark and Jacob

I was walking back to our room and when I opened the door no one was in there. "Umm that's weird, where's all the boys" I just shrugged and sat down I guess I just get the room to my self then.

I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I something wet and chunky hit the side of my face. I got up quickly and looked around.

All the boys were laughing Mark, Jacob, Cameron, Blake, and Arron. I ran the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and say mud all across my face.

That's it payback time. I said to my self. I pretend to start crying and then I herd someone knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey jasmine are you ok?" I heard Jacob's voice and slowly got up. I reached for the handle and opened the door I smacked mud all over his face.

The boys kept laughing and I said "payback sucks doesn't it" Jacob the grabbed my arms and Mark came over with a handful of mud. "Payback sucks doesn't it" he said repeating after me.

He put the mud in my hair like it was shampoo. I got out of Jacob's grab and got a handful of mud. I slowly walked over to Mark as he backed up.

"I serenade" I said holding out my hands so he could take the mud. He went to grab the mud and I moved my hand quickly dumping it all on head I moved my hands down his face making the mud fall onto him.

The boys kept laughing. I was laughing with them now. Cameron and Blake ran up to me and pike led me up Blake held me legs and Cameron had my arms and head.

Both Mark and Jacob walked up to me and dumped a bunch of mud all over me.

When we were down our hotel room was all muddy. "Thanks a lot guys" I said. "What did we do?" Mark asked. "Umm you guys didn't bring the mud in here and hit me with it this wouldn't of happened"

Mark just smiled and Jacob said "yeah we are going to get kicked out" I walked over to them and gave them both a hug. "Thank you for putting the things I would never do into my life."

They smiled and hugged me back. "Anyway I'm just going to go get in the shower..." I said slowly backing up to the bathroom. "No way I get it first!" Jacob said then Mark piled him back trying to get in front of him so he could get it first.

We ended up getting kicked out and had to go to our managers room because we had no where else to sleep.

Hope you liked it I know it's short but it's all I have right now.