Broken

I was laying in my bed just crying. Tears rolling down my face. I didn't want to to go to school or eat. I wasn't hungry.

It hurt so much and I couldn't explain why. My door opened then shut. Someone walked up and laid next to me.

I opened my eyes and saw Jacob. "Are you ok?" My eyes bloodshot red. I grabbed and pulled him close.

I never wanted to let go as I cried into his sweatshirt. We sat up but I never let him go.

"What's going on" he asked. "Another day" I said. He hugged me tightly and said "I'm here for you"

    We laid back down and I rested my head on his chest. We laid there for a couple of minutes before I got up and wiped my eyes.

I looked at him. He leaned up and said "you ok?" I nodded my head no. "Why?" I asked. "Why what?" He said confused. "Why do love me when there are millions of girls out there who way pretty, smarter, and won't lay in her bed all day thinking and crying about the things she can't control."

     He looked at me and said "because when I look into your eyes I see someone who's strong enough to get through the day, even thought I could be outside doing things, I wouldn't want to e anywhere else then right her with you. I know you can't control what your going through and some days will be harder than others, but I will always be right here next to you.

      He took his thumbs and wiped away my tears then pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. He made my thoughts and worries go away. I didn't want that moment to ever end.

      My door opened and my little brother was standing there. "Ewww your guys are gross" he said. Jacob and I laughed. "Mom wants to talk to you." He said. I followed him downstairs holding Jacob's hand tightly.

      "Sweetie I called you in sick for school today. I thought you might want the day off." I smiled and thanked her. "I think Jacob and I and are going to go for a walk" I said then grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

    Still gribbing his hand I lead him to a pond. I started out into the empty wast it had become. There was yeah everywhere.

      "It's amazing the way people can make something so beautiful into something so nasty and disgusting." I said. Jacob's hands wrapped around my waist. "But humans can make it beautiful again." He said.

    "But it will never be the same" I said closing me eyes. He laid his head on my shoulder. "Your right it won't but life will go on and things will get better, beautiful flowers will grow again." He kissed my cheek.

I loved him so much because he understood me more than I did myself.