Paparrize

This image is for @_shaelynn_
Hope you like this image
Sorry it took so long I wanted to make sure it was perfect.

     Jacob and I were walking down the street holding hands. We have been dating for awhile but didn't want anyone to know about because his fan base would blow up with questions.

      Jacob was a wearing a hat and sunglasses while I was wearing a hoodie. We both went out to eat at Chick-fil-A because that was Jacob's favorite restaurant.

       We didn't know paparazzi had followed us. Jacob hasn't been on tour for awhile so he didn't think paparazzi would follow him around as much.

      They got a picture of Jacob and I kissing before we noticed. "Oh shot" he said covering his face. "Cover you face" he said. I put my hand in front of my face and said "why?"

      "There's paparazzi over their" he said. He paid for the food and grabbed my hand he quickly lead us out but they followed.

       "Girls on the street started noticing it was Jacob so we started running down the street. When we got back to Jacob's house we were both gasping for breathe.

       He's mom came walking towards us. "Are you guys ok what happened?" Jacob said "paparazzi... girls.....chased." "Did they follow you here?" She asked considered

      "No we hid in some bushes" he said. Jacob's mom let me stay at their house because she didn't want the paparazzi following me home.

      We went up to Jacobs room and he said "I'm sorry Shaelynn it's my fault they are following us and why we can't be a normal couple to just go out eat." "Jacob it's not your fault, I love no matter what we have to do." I said.

    He pulled me in close and kissed me on the forehead I fell asleep on his shoulder.

     When we woke up we both checked our phones. Jacob's Instagram was blowing up with notifications. His mom brought in a magazine and said "I thought you might want to see this."

     Jacob took the magazine and on the front cover was a picture of us kissing. Beside the picture it said "Jacob Sartorius kissing a mystery girl?"

   "Oh no" he said cover his face with his hands. I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you" he said.

   "I love u too" I said. He then jumped up and said "that's why I don't want to keep this a secret anymore. They will keep following us around until they know who you are. Your too beautiful to keep a secret." I smiled at him and he called his manger.

~on tour~

     I was back stage watching Jacob perform. Their was paparazzi all over the place. It definitely got Jacob's nerves up.

     The girls were screaming as usual and they all kept asking about who the mystery girl is. Jacob tried to avoid that question but every girl I. The meet in greet line asked.

     I felt bad for him. At the end of his performance he said "I know there is a rumor going around about me kissing a girl. All of you guys kept asking me about it and I feel it's right to tell you the truth. I love all of my fans so much, but I have someone who I care a lot about and I hope you guys can understand that."

      Oh no I was so nervous this wasn't suppose to be the one we were suppose to reveal me at. There is a bunch of cameras all over the place.

     "Please welcome my girlfriend Shaelynn" the crowd got really quite and and Jacob walked over and whispered in my ear "I love you no matter what" he grabbed my hand and lead me on stage.

      Everyone was staring and I got hear thousands of pictures being taken. "This is my beautiful girlfriend" the crowd of girls darted cheering while the others were crying and, clapping.

      I didn't know what to do but then I felt lips touch mine. I knew they were Jacob's and I kissed back. I loved him so much more than I could explain.

   Hope you liked it I'm sorry it took so long to make.