I miss you!

Please play the music about when said it will add more dramatic feeling to the story. (Thank you love you lovelies!)

     I stayed home and invited Jacob over. He felt a little bit different but I didn't think much of it. He held my hand tightly.

   "Ok what's up?" I asked finally. "Nothing" he said. "Jacob your hurting my hand. You've never held my hand this tight before." "Sorry" he said releasing.

     Someone knocked on the door minutes later. "I'll get it!" Jacob said jumping up and running to the door. When he opened it I saw Kayla.

     I couldn't hear what the were talking about but I saw her and Jacob hugging.

     They walking to the room and Kayla's face was pale. "Can I show you something?" She asked. I said yes and followed her outside. We walked to her house and the whole time Jacob wouldn't let go of my hand.

~play music now~

     When we got to her house I saw a bunch of trucks and furniture being loaded into them. "Kaleigh I'm moving to Oregon."

   My heart shattered "I'm leaving now." She said. My legs went weak.

      She hugged me and started walking to her car "goodbye" she said. Tears started falling from my eyes "No...No..NO!" I yelled "This isn't possible" I said. Tears are falling down my cheeks.

      She turned around and smiled at me "I love you" she said before getting in the car. "NO!" I yelled Jacob hugged me tightly as I watched her car pull away. I started running after her car but then stopped.

      I started yelling "WHY!! COME BACK PLEASE!!! I NEED YOU!" Jacob ran over towards me and said "I'm right here your not alone." I hugged him tightly and never wanted to let go.

      He moved me out of the road. I ran up the door and opened it. I ran in and looked around everything was gone.

      I ran to her room and opened the door. I looked around and pictured everything being where it was her bed and dresser. I opened her closet and only found empty hangers.

      My sadness turned into anger I grabbed the hangers and started throwing the all over her room. I sat in a corner and flashbacks started coming to me.

~Flashback~

     "You and I can never be separated!" "As if we are best friend goals! "Yes!" "They should write a book about us!" "Umm yess!"

~end of flashback~

     Jacob walked in and I ran to him. He wiped my tears and kissed me. "She's really gone" I said. "Yeah she is." He said kissing my forehead.

      He walked me home and stayed with me that night because I didn't want to be alone. I cuddled up next to him and laid my head on his chest. I fell asleep in is arms. I didn't want to wake up and face reality.

I really miss you😔 matthew_forever