Birthday wishes

My little cousins birthday is today and I have no clue what to get her.

I'm going to be the worst cousin ever if I don't find something quick.

"Hey" Mark said walking in. "What's up" he looked at me and realized I was stressed. "Is everything ok?" He asked.

"No my little cousins birthday is in an hour and I nothing to give her." I said "Calm down I'll help you find something" he said then kissed me on the cheek.

Mark and I have been dating for a while but no one knew because we didn't want our fan bases to find out.

"What dose she like?" He asked. "The normal little kid stuff, but she's spoiled by her grandparents they always get her expensive stuff like, a phone, Tv, and the extended her closet so it would be a walk in closet."

"Wow well there's no betting that" he said sitting on my bed on his phone. "That's it!" I basically screamed. Mark jumped and almost lost grip of his phone.

"What?" He said "I know what to get her and it won't cost me a thing." I had a big smile on my face looking at Mark. "And what's that" he said nervously.

"Well sense she really loves you and she talking about Mark all the time I was thinking.." Mark jumped in and said "No No No I'm not being the present at a little girls birthday party."

"No Mark you just have to show up surprise her take some pictures and it's over. Come on you would make her so happy to see her idol."

Mark laid down on the bed and groaned. "Thanks Mark" I said walking over and kissing him on the cheek.

Mark and I walked over to the party. I opened the door slightly so no one could see Mark. My little cousins was opening her presents. "Your late!" She said in an anger tone.

"I know I'm sorry but I was getting your birthday present. Wanna see what it is." She jumped up and ran over to me. "Yes!!" She said.

"Ok first you have to answer some questions. How old are you?" "Seven" "who's your favorite person in the world?" "Mark" "well I was never mind."I said

I could hear Mark laughing at her answer. I rolled my eyes then opened the door. Mark stepped in the house, and my little cousins went crazy.

She gave Mark a hug and asked him a bunch of questions. My parents took so pictures. After what seemed like an hour I told her to open the rest of her presents.

"See it wasn't that bad was it?" I asked "Nope especially now that no that I know I'm her favorite person ever." He said with a big smile on his face.

I told my parents Mark and I was going to go. When we were walking out my little cousins said "where are you going?"

I didn't want her to think we were just leaving in the middle of her party so I said "Mark..has to...meet with his manager...for his next tour" she just said ok and gave Mark another hug.

We walked out side a started walking back to my house. "That was awesome" Mark said "really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah I mean I am her favorite person in the world."

"And I hope you know your my least favorite person in the world" he hugged and and kissed my on the cheek "I love you too" he said.