Stuck

"I'M SORRY IM TRYING!" I yelled. "ARE YOU SURE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T SHOWING IT!" Mark yelled back. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I said. "JUST GO GET OUT IF YOU DON'T CARE!" I yelled.

     "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LUCKY YOU ARE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He yelled, then walked to the door and slammed it behind him.

      I started crying and sat against the door. It was our first big fight. Mark and I have been dating for 10 mouths. He's my everything.

      We began fighting over his tour and stuff. It was really hard not seeing him. I was trying to make this work but it just isn't.

       I wanted to text him but I couldn't. Tears were pouring from my eyes.

      "Kyler?" My mom asked walking threw the back door. "What's wrong?" She said walking over to me. "Mark and I got in a fight." I pushed the hair out of my face.

      "Baby are you ok?" She asked. "I think we just broke up." I said. She hugged me and sat down next to me.

      "What happened?" She asked. "We were arguing about his tour, I'm trying to be patient, it doesn't feel like he cares about me anymore, he only cares about that dumb tour." I said.

     "It's hard when your this young and have millions of girls in love with you. I'm sure he still cares about you, he's just as stressed as you." She said.

     "Mom he called me a brat." "Sweetie you know he doesn't mean it. He loves you so much. Why don't you go get in the shower and change into comfy clothes."

     I nodded then headed up stairs. I started undressing and got in the shower. When I got out I changed into one of Marks sweatshirts and put on sweatpants.

      I started blow drying my hair, my phone went off. I looked at it and said Mark posted a new photo on Instagram.

      I looked at the photo and it was a picture of him smiling. The comment said "Life's great. How about yours?"

     I dropped my phone and went to my room, I closed the door. I began throwing pictures and clothes. Anything I could get the hands on I thew.

     I picked up a picture of us and drew a big red X on Marks face. I fell to my knees and began crying. I didn't want it to be true.

     I didn't want to brake up with him. He made me so happy,when no else did. I then wiped my eyes and got up.

     I walked over and grabbed my phone. The background was still Mark and I holding hands. I would never stop loving this boy.

     I then got a text from Mark

Mark💞: I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to yell at you. I still love you I was just mad and stressed at the same time.

Kyler: I'm sorry I don't understand what your going through and I never will.

Mark💞: Please tell me this isn't the end?

Kyler: I love you Mark but I think we should just stay friends until this settles downs.

Mark💞: I love u

Kyler: I love u too.

      A tear fell down my cheek.

Sorry I didn't update I had volleyball 🏐.