Lazy days

I texted Mark to see if he was doing anything, because I didn't really have anything to do today. He texted back he didn't have anything to do so I asked him to come over.

The doorbell rang and I walked downstairs to let him in. I opened the door and let him in. We walked up to my room and laid down on my bed.

I signed and looked at Mark. "Lets go for a walk" he said grabbing my hand and standing up. "Uggg do we have to!" I said. "Yeah otherwise your just going to lay here all day"

"That's fine with me" I responded closeting my eyes. Mark walked over and picked my up. "Your coming" he said. When we got out side he let me down and took my hand.

"Your so lazy" he said. "I know" I responded smiling. I grabbed out my phone and opened Snapchat. "Shhh" I whispered into the camera then ran and jumped on Marks back.

He almost dropped me but caught me quickly. I posted the video to my story. He continued to carry me through town as I kept taking videos on his back.

"Smile!" I said to him as he smiled into the camera I then quickly kissed his check and he said "I have cuties, I have cuties" I laughed and hugged him tightly around the neck.

I jumped off his back and dragged him into a little thrift store in town. I put different hats on him laughing at how he looked in them.

We got kicked out for be loud and I looked at Mark. He was grinning. "I love you" I said smiling up at him. "I love u too!" He said.

       We continued walking when three girls ran up and asked for a picture with Mark. I never minded girls tuning up and hugging Mark. It also didn't bug me when he kissed them on the check.

      I didn't mind these things because I knew he loved me and that's all that mattered.

      "Aren't you Marks girlfriend?" One of the girls asked walking over to me. "Umm yeah" I finally answered. "Your really pretty it's not fair!" She said.

    "Aww thank you but your really pretty too" I said. "Not pretty enough for Mark" she said walking away.

     Yikes that hurt. Ever sense I started dating Mark their has been three different types of fans. The ones that hate my guts. The ones who think they just weren't pretty enough. Then the ones who support us.

     Not saying all these girls are bad just they can get a little annoying in social media sometimes.

Hope you enjoy this sorry I know it's short.
    I'm also really sorry I haven't been
                   !!updating!!
School is really being a pain right now.
   //My teachers are trying to shove everything into the last quarter of
                  school😩\\
I'll try to update more often for you guys (but don't quote me on that)
                ~I love you all~
    <Thank you guys for everything>