Friends day out

I called my best friend Kay because she just got back home from California and we were going to plan a day out together just to catch up.

     I invited Mark to come along because she was going to invite her boyfriend sense they haven't seen each other in mouths.

     I put on some jeans a t-shirt and an oversized flannel. We meet up at Starbucks to get some coffee. Once we got our coffee we sat down and talked for a little bit.

     "So how's the nice warm wether in Cali because while your getting sunkissed over there we are looking like ghost." Everyone laughed and Kay said "it's nice but nothing like being home with you guys."

       I looked at her boyfriend who was just talking to Mark about his tour and stuff. "Hey his mine back off" I said in a joking way. He laughed and said "sorry"

      We then finished our coffee and I grabbed Marks hand in mine. I laid my head on his shoulder as we walked out of into the cool dense air. We walked down street back to my house.

      "Wanna make slime?" I asked Kay said yes and we walked down to the kitchen to get the stuff we needed.

     We put all the ingredients in a bowl and mixed it around until we got a slimy material. We put green food coloring in it and then mixed it some more.

      "I don't think you did that right?" Mark said with Kay's boyfriend standing beside him. "Oh really?" I said. "Yeah your very bad at cooking I doubt you made this correctly." He said.

      I then grabbed a hand full of the slime and put it on top of Marks head. We all watched as the green slime slowly ran down his face.

      "So you wanna play it that way" he said taking it his head and grabbed me. He smired the slime all over my face. I flung it off my face and got in on Kay's shirt.

      He shirt was whit so she got really mad and grabbed the bowl. She dumped the bowl of slime all over my head. It went everywhere.

     I picked up the slime and threw it at Kay. We all laughed and ended up throwing slime at everyone. I slipped on some slime and fell to the ground. Everyone laughed. I grabbed Mark and pulled him to the ground with me.

     I then picked up slime and threw it on him. My hair was so slimy and everything was slippery. Kay ended up falling to the ground dragging her boyfriend with her.

     I got up and said "ok now you guys clean this up and I'll go get in the shower." They all tried to and race to the shower. I kept slipping but made it to the shower first.

    When we all got cleaned up we cleaned the kitchen, then sat down to watch Netflix.

     Kay and I were sitting by each other with our boyfriends beside us. Sense it was her last day I said her and her boyfriend could stay the night.

      I laid my head on Marks shoulder and held his hand. Kay and I laid on feet on each other's boyfriend. I looked at Mark didn't really care. He say my friends as his and he's knew Kay for awhile he thought of her as a sister.

      Kay's boyfriend didn't really mind because my feet were on his knees.

      I feel asleep in Marks arms. The next morning Kay and her boyfriend were gone. I knew she had to leave early in the morning. I got a text from her saying "I had a lot of fun with you today can't wait till come back again love you best friend💘"

      I smiled and closed my eyes holding Marks hand.

~ok guys I just want to say thank you
       ~like you guys are the best~
//when I got on here I saw that this
         book has 1K read on it//
             <I was so happy>
So to thank you guys I am planing on doing
>shout outs
>following you guys
>voting on your books
>imagines for you
>putting your books on my reading list

So if you guys want me to do any of these things just comment and vote. I love you guys❤️ so much thank you!