Really?

I woke up, got in the shower, and got dressed. Today was another boring day on tour. I had my best friend with me so it wasn't as boring.

   I felt cold hands run up my shirt. "Good morning princess." I heard Jacob say as he laid his head on my shoulder.

   "Morning" I said. He kissed me on the cheek then went to get in the shower. Kay then woke up and so did Mark.

   Backstage Kay and I were just going threw our phones. Someone then grabbed my phone. I looked and saw Jacob.

   "Is this really all your doing?" He asked "yes" I responded. I grabbed my phone back and sat down.

   After the show we went back to the hotel and relaxed. "Babe?" I said "what?" He answered. "Could you go get me Starbucks?" "Fine" he said before walking out.

   "Ok Kay come help me." I asked. "Why?" She asked. "Because I want to prank him." I said. She helped me lift a bucket of water on top of the door, so when he opened it he would get soaked.

    He came in a few minutes later. Kay and I couldn't help but laugh. "That's it" he said walking over me. "Jacob don't!" I yelled. Kay just followed behind recording it.  "Thanks Kay" I said "your welcome." She said smiling.

   He carried me to the pool. "Jacob I still have my clothes don't you dare!" He smiled and threw me into the pool. I came up with hair all in my face. I brushed it off and saw him laughing.

   I swam to the ledge and grabbed his hand pulling him into the water. He came back up and flipped his hair. Kay is still recording the whole thing.

   Jacob grabs me and pulls me in close to him. Our lips touched. We both pull away moments later and got out of the pool. We were soaking wet the whole time we are going back up to the room.

   I changed into some leggings and Jacob's sweatshirt. I cuddled up next to him, and fell asleep.

This one is short but updating later today bye lovelies😊