Kiddnapped

I woke up and got ready. (Outfit above). I met Mark and Jacob outside our hotel, we were going to vidcon.

When we got vidcon a bunch of fans surrounded us I lucky got out of the way. I kinda felt bad for Jacob and Mark I mean they were basically being torn apart.

I could only laugh though. Security pulled the girls off of them. They ran over to me who was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

There shirts were ripped. They both said "haha very funny next time your going to to get attacked with us. I just smiled.

We walked back to were Jacob and Mark would be performing. But then they had to move us because there was too many people.

We got moved to a new stage and they boys went to get ready. A fan walked up to us and talked to Mark and Jacob she gave me a weird feeling for some reason.

  The girl was like studying Jacob and Mark she never took her eyes off them. She was acting weird around them but they didn't seem to notice.

  She soon walked away and Jacob and Mark came back and started the show. After the show Mark left because he said he had to meet up with Hunter and Zach.

  Jacob and I just walked around and meet some fans.

We walked in till a huge group of fans came running over to us. I tried to get of the way because they don't want me just Jacob. But when I tried to run I felt arms wrap around me. Jacob was holding me making sure if he got torn to shreds I would too.

Well he wasn't kidding when he said next time I would get attacked with him. I couldn't see anything with all the girls surrounding us. Jacob never let go of my waist. We finally got away from them.

"Thanks a lot" I said with my hair a mess. I heard Jacob laughing though. I moved the hair out of my face and looked at him he was laughing so hard.

"Haha your so funny you know that" I said. He knew I was a little mad at him so he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"You have to say it that was kinda funny" he said still laughing a little with a big smile on his face.

"I hate you you know that" I said. He knew I was joking so he just laughed and said "I hate you too"

We walk around vidcon a little more then decide go back to the hotel.

Jacob and I walked back to the hotel, we were hoping that Mark had already been there but he wasn't "I guess Mark stayed" I said. Jacob had a weird look on his face "that's weird I didn't think he was going to stay?"

We just shrugged and went to sleep thinking he would come back later.

  I woke up and looked at Jacob he was still asleep. I looked over to the other bed and Mark wasn't there. Did he get up early? I asked myself. I got in the shower and got ready day two of vidcon.

  When I walked out of the bathroom Jacob was laying on the bed on his phone. I walked over to him and said "did you see Mark this morning?" "No" he said still looking at his phone.

That's weird I said to myself.

Sorry that this is short but I'm hoping to add on to this so be ready for a part 2 soon hopefully!!