Hiplikejacob

"Calm down it was just a joke." I said laughing at Jacob who had shaving cream all over his face.

    Jacob went to the bathroom to clean off the shaving cream and I grabbed my phone.

    He walked out today the bathroom and walked out the door. We went to get some food at Chick-fil-A.

   When we were eating a couple girls came up and talked to him they took pictures and freaked out.

   I know Jacob because my parents are good friends with his they adopted Jacob and well I basically grew up with him.

   I think of Jacob as a brother. Sense  I don't have any siblings Caroline and him have been like my siblings.

   We finished our food and started walking back to the apartment. On our way back three girls ran up to us started taking pictures and videos with him.

   One of the girls asked him about "Hiplikejacob" my heart sank when I heard those words come out of her mouth.

    She said "so Jacob what happened to Hiplikejacob will he ever come back?"

    I looked over at Jacob and he had a blank face. I felt so bad for Jacob I had to get him out of this situation.

    Hiplikejacob meant so much to Jacob I mean it was the beginning of his fame, but now he's kinda faded away from that side of him.

   Don't get me wrong Jacob still loves Hiplikejacob just he's different now.

  "I think Jacob and I should go we are going to be late" I said trying to get Jacob out of the situation but he didn't move.

    He said calmly to the girl "he just grew up."

  I was surprised by Jacob's answer. He was so calm about it. I looked at Jacob and he just looked as calm as could be.

    The girls left soon after and Jacob and I walked home. "You handled that very calmly." I said he just shrugged and looked at the ground.

    "Are you ever going to let that go?" I finally asked. Getting angry at him.

    He could tell I was getting mad because he looked up and said "you don't understand. My fans that were with me sense day 1 all they know is Hiplikejacob, they don't get that I'm growing up and becoming a new person they just see Hiplikejacob and I don't know how to get Jacob Sartorius in there minds.

     I thought about what he said and he was right Hiplikejacob was his name but he's moved on and I guess some fans just don't get that.

    We didn't talk the rest of the way home. We waved goodbye and I continued walking home by myself.