Paint fight?

I unscrewed the last nail then took down my coat rack. I laid it on my bed and walked down stairs to get the paint. "Honey Jacob's here for you!" I heard my mom yell. "Ok I'll be there in a sec!" I yelled back putting down the paint can.

     "Finally" I said grabbing him by the arm and pulling him into the kitchen. I handed him the paint can and dragged him to my room.

    "If this paint gets anywhere other than the wall I will personally kill you myself" I said handing him a paintbrush. "Oh I know you couldn't live without me" he said grinning.

    I rolled my eyes and dipped my paintbrush into the paint. I slowly started painting a section at a time on the wall. "Uhh this is getting boring" Jacob said.

    "Well too bad you volunteered" I said not taking my eyes off the wall as a paint. Jacob paints the palm and fingers on his hand then puts a hand print on the wall.

    I look over and see the hand print my eyes got big as I looked at Jacob. "Jacob!" I yelled at him. "What the heck!" "Aww come on its cute like you!" He said touching his finger on my nose, putting a black dot on my nose.

     I take my paint brush and brush down his face. Starting at his hair and making my way down to his chin. "So that's how you want to play." He said wiping the paint from his eyes. Lucky I put down stuff to cover my floors and other stuff.

     Jacob takes a handful of paint and smeared it all over the top of my head. I grabbed the paint bucket. "Kat don't!" He said I dumped it all over him.

     I was laughing so hard I wasn't paying attention. He hugged my from behind and I could feel the cold paint touch my arms and legs. We both ended up slipping on the paint and falling to the ground.

     We were both laughing so hard. Jacob then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. My mom then opened the door and saw us covered in paint.

     "Do I even want to know what happened." She asked. "Nope" I said smiling.

    "I definitely don't want that paint fracked through my house! Both of you need to get washed up."

    I walked over to my window and opened it. "Come on" I said climbing out onto the grass. Jacob followed behind me. I grabbed the hose and sprayed myself down, getting off most of the paint except for my clothes they got stained." I then gave it to Jacob the hose to let him wash off the paint.

     I ran into my house and changed then got Jacob one of his sweatshirts I stole and my brothers sweatpants.

     I hugged him tightly. Not wanting to ever leave his side knowing he makes me happy.

Sorry I know it's short and sorry I haven't been posting I don't really feel like it too much going on right now I'll try to post more sorry guys❤️