Prologue 5000 years ago

Prologue; 5000 years ago

"Sir there was a girl at the palace doors requesting work." A place soldier says.

"Bring her in." The man says. They bring the girl in struggling to break free from the soldiers grasp.

"State your business here girl." The man asks

"Work" was all the girl said.

"Bring in the kings special force." The man says. A few minutes later the kings "special" force came in.

"What is it this time Mo we don't have time for dilly dally." Says the man with the millennium staff. The man named Mo bowed his head.

"This girl says she comes here for work but she refuses to tell anything about herself." Mo says. "We would like you to see if that's all she wants to do." He adds with a hint of sinister ness.

"Very well. Aknadin see if this girl has any bad spirits." The man with the millennium staff says

"Very well Seto." The man Aknadin says. "Wait this is impossible."

"What is it Aknadin?" The man named Seto asks

"I can not enter this girls mind." Aknadin says astound by what he just realized

"That's not possible this is but a mere girl how can you not read her mind or heart." Seto said

"Take her to the throne room maybe with the all the millennium items she can be read." Aknadin says going to the throne room to tell everyone who didn't have a millennium item to get out.

"we have a problem" Aknadin says on his knees.

"What seems to be the problem?" The woman with the millennium necklace says confused.

"Bring the girl in." Seto says coming in.

Aknadin points to the girl. "This girls mind can not be read by my millennium eye." He responds. Everyone is shocked by what Aknadin just said.

"But that's impossible. You can read every human mind." The woman with the millennium necklace says. "Surely you must be mistaken."

"No he is not mistaken for I am neither human or monster." The girl replies out of the blue.

"What do you mean neither human or monster you must be one or the other." Says the man with the millennium key

"My mother fell in love with a monster and had me." Was all the girl said.

"But that's impossible you must lie." Aknadin says.

"If I lie then why doesn't any of your item work on me?. The only millennium item that will work on me is the key. People have been chasing me for my powers ever since I was little. I just want a peaceful life." Was all she said plainly.

"She speaks the truth. No one escapes from truth." The man with the millennium key says.

"Very well we give her the job of keeping the garden in good shape. And we will give her a few magic lessons so her powers can be under control." The man with the millennium ring says. Everyone agrees.

"Very well you start tomorrow at sunrise, your classes will be at dawn." The woman with the millennium necklace says. All the girl does is nod.

"What is this?" A man appears.

"Your majesty." Everyone says and goes on there knees.

"And who might you be?" The young king says. The girl says nothing and flies away to the garden.

"You little. We spare your life and this is how you repay us?" Seto says angrily

"If my question may be answered now." The king says. The priests explained what had happened.