Chapter 5 dream part 2

"Good morning Stefany." Says a man in a sinister voice to Mana and Stefany.

"Mana get behind me now!" Stefany says as she pushes her friend to a safe place and wraps her in a force field.

"Ah precaution were having are we?" The sinister man says

"Who are you?" Stefany says afraid of the answer

"You were so little Steffy I don't think you could remember me." The man says

"Mana run now!" Stefany says shaking. Mana does as she is told but she also go gets help. "Get out of here now you murder." Stefany says angrily

"And why should I? I could kill everyone here but I'm in a generous mood today." The man says walking towards his niece. Stefany knew better than to move, plus she was paralyzed in fear she couldn't move her legs. "Now let hear you scream." He says sinisterly as he gives her a charm made out of the mixture of glass and silver that made her so weak that her energy was sapped each time like a part of herself was being ripped apart.

"Ahh you used this to kill my mother. Why didn't you kill me then and there?" Stefany says in agony.

"You want to know why?" He says picking her up by the collar. "It was because you reminded me of her. You reminded me of my beautiful daughter." He whispers.

"Un hand her." Isis says

"Very well but she's dying any ways." The evil brother says.

"What do you mean she's dying!?" Mana says

"Unless you can take the necklace off she well die." Was all he said before he left his niece.

"Ahh hmmm" Stefany was moaning in pain each minute that passed her life was endanger of being sucked away.

"Ah that monster destroying his own niece. His own blood!" Isis roars angrily

"Mana my time is coming to an end." Stefany says sadly but her face is happy

"You can't die everyone still needs you." Mana says crying

"Mana do you remember the stories I told you?" Stefany says.

"You will not die. We both are of royal blood we must live for your people as I must live for mine." The king appears.

"No my friend you must do this I will be their but not physically." Stefany replies sadly.

"You will not die!" The millennium puzzle starts to glow and so does the glass/silver necklace around Stefany's neck. It broke into many pieces.

"Thank you!" Was all Stefany said before sleep took over her.