Chapter 19

Stef walked to school thinking about the things that happened to her. It's been so weird Stef thought.

Then she feels a rag on her face and starts to fight the one who was putting a rag on her but the one who got her was stronger than her, and overcame her. She was put in a car and with her duel disk and her deck they took her to an abandon building.

"Hey Stef are you ok?" Someone says

Stef wakes up. "Who wants to know?" Stef asks as she gets up.

"Stef I'm glad your ok." Someone hugs her then she realizes that it was Bakura.

"Bakura what are we doing here?" Stef asks really weird.

"I see you don't know the difference between who takes control of your friends." Bakura says in a sinister voice. Stef retreats as far as she could from the evil Bakura.

"Who are you? And what did you do with honest Bakura?" Stef asked afraid and shaken.

The boy in front of her laughs a sinister laughs and says. "Clearly you don't remember me from before I wonder why is that? Maybe your beloved pharaoh erased your memory?"

"Shut up he's not my beloved." Stef says turning bright red thinking about the times there lips interlocked.

"Oh really." Evil Bakura says as she walked towards Stef she walked backwards until she hit a wall she was beyond shaking in fear.

"Go away." She said weakly.

"Oh really Stef you have powers I desire and you think I would hurt a girl of your specialty." Evil Bakura says as he grabs one of Stef's black locks and twists it in his finger. Stef closed her eyes and looked down.

Don't look at him don't look at him try to call someone for help try to call someone for help Stef thought in her mind trying to call anyone to help her.

"Oh don't worry your pharaoh will be here because he'll do anything to keep you out of harms way." Evil Bakura said as if he sensed what she was trying to do.

"He wouldn't come, I'm not important to anyone." Stef says as she bravely raised her head and said the words that hurt her the most.

"Don't be to sure my dear. He'll come in..." Evil Bakura motions his hands in a count down.

"Stef where are you?" Someone calls. Evil Bakura just chuckled and looked at Stef.

"Fell into my trap now let's here you scream." Evil Bakura whispers as he tries to get into Stef's mind. Stef tried to hold back the scream so that Yami won't get hurt but it was no use she let out a big scream and was laying in pain on the floor.

Yami comes in running when he heard the scream.

"I'm sorry Yami." Stef says when he got in the room.

"Well well that certainly got your attention. See Stef he does care." Evil Bakura says taughting both Yami and Stef.

"Yami close your eyes now!" Stef yells as she had begun to make a bright ball before she did she took Yami's hand and made the ball brighter that blinded evil Bakura just enough so she and Yami could get away.

SOMEWHERE INSIDE THE BUILDING

"You need to rest." Yami states as they stop to rest.

"I'm fine Yami I think he's working with Merik. Maybe honest Bakura wouldn't but evil Bakura would do almost anything to get revenge on you." Stef says as she hugs her stomach and makes a pained expression.

"Stef I got something to..." Yami begins but Stef puts her hand up and looks at Yami with a sad expression. As if he read her mind.

"Don't you dare send me away right now when your weak." Yami says as he grabs her shoulders.

"I'm scared. I'm scared Yami I don't want anyone to get hurt..." Stef says as she looks away.

"Don't be afraid we'll get out of here." Yami says as he stands up and pulls Stef up to her feet smiling as he led her towards freedom.

"Yami you did it." Stef says jumping for joy.

"We're not done yet that escape was a little to easy." Yami says with precaution. But Stef didn't care and picked Yami up and flew to the park.

"Warn me when your going to take me on a joy ride." Yami says as he and Stef land. All Stef does is stick out her tongue playfully.

"Well you guys got out shocking really." Someone says behind them.

It looked like a mime. Weird they thought.