Chapter 10 Dreams

Stefany wakes up.

"Your awake your awake." Mana says hugging Stefany.

"Mana what happened? all I remember is being in pain."

"Well the king saved your life." Mana said "oh and Stefany why didn't you tell me your from royalty too?"

"Because I don't want a fancy life. I love telling you stories, I love the garden, I just love the peace I feel here. But now that my uncles been here it's not safe to be even near me. Tears start to fall from Stefany's eyes.

"But you won't go will you? You can't go I'll go with you if you go." Mana says

"No you will do no such thing. Mana promise me you won't runaway unless it's too dangerous for you and the king. Promise me now." Stefany says with a worried expression.

Mana saw the importance of this and sighed. "Fine I promise not to runaway with you."

"Thank you. I don't want you even near my uncle. He thrives on killing magicians and magicianess, he hates them for some reason. That charm that he put on me is a poison to just me. But will give an electrical shock to magicians and magicianess. To humans it will give them a tiny burn, that's why the only way that you can take off the charm is that the one who puts it on a preso takes it off. She explains but pauses.

"There's got to be another way because the king broke it into million pieces." Mana said

"Well there is another way but it will leave both with almost no energy." Stefany explains

"That has to be it. Because after you were out cold for several days he was almost always tired." Mana said excitedly.

KNOCK KNOCK

"May I come in?" Isis says.

"Of course you can lady Isis," Stefany says happily

"Ahh I see your awake at last." Isis says with a smile.

"Mana why don't you tell everyone that Stefany is awake and well." Isis suggests.

"Ok lady Isis." Mana says going happily to tell everyone.

"I'm glad your alright. You were asleep for 3 days." Isis says worriedly

"Oh ok I'm sorry that my uncle came to visit." Stefany says apologetically

"There's no need to be sorry. You had no way of knowing that he would come." Isis says reassuring Stefany.

"That's right how could you have known that your uncle is a savage." Someone says.

"Your majesty" both of them say surprised.

"Well someone has to entertain Mana and me." The king says.

This made Stefany feel better. "Which do you want to hear?" Stef asks her brown eyes says with a twinkle.