Chapter 14 the revelation

"WHAT!" Was the response of Joey, Tristan, and Tea's reaction.

"You've seen Stef use her powers?" Tea was confused.

"Well Stef doesn't remember, but I'm sure Bakura remembers the feeling. Right?" Yugi says to Bakura.

"Now that you mention it. 2 days ago I felt that my injuries were being erased. It was a feeling that I don't know how to explain it." Bakura stares into space wonderingly.

"Wait wait but you said she doesn't remember. How come?" Tristan asks suspiciously.

"Well that is for my other self to explain, because I have no idea either." Yugi explains. "But it seems like we were lucky that Stef warned us about the assassin or we would have been dead."

"Yeah your right about that." Bakura agrees.

"Huh?" Stef says waking up. "Is the assassin gone?" She asks very scared.

"Yes he's gone." Yami responds in his spirit form.

"Good." Stef said out loud and gets up, and brushes off the dust on her pants. "Whew I'm glad your alive." Stef said very happy.

"Ok now that your awake explain!" Joey shouts

Damn it Stef thought she sighs. "Alright I owe you guys at least that." Then starts to explain everything to her friends.

"I'm sorry I kept it a secret, but I didn't know how you guys would react I was scared." Stef says finally at the end.

"I understand why you kept it a secret and how come Yugi knows about your powers?" Tea asks suspiciously.

"Well, well, well Yugi or Yami why don't you guys explain." Stef suggest pushing Yugi in front of their friends.

"Wha? Yami you explain." Yugi says backing out and hides in the millennium puzzle.

"Yugi come back." Yami says.

"So how come you knew first and we didn't?" Tea asks

"Hah we saw other assassins take her soul one day and helped her out. And she explained why there were assassins coming after her." Yami explains.

"Hey and now that your here Yami I need to talk to you." Stef says grabbing Yami and dragging him a few blocks away from their friends.

"I see you have your confidence back." Yami teases.

"Look Yami I'm going to get captured one of these days and this time you won't be able to help me." Stef says sadly

"What do you mean you'll get captured?" Yami says confused.

"That assassin will be the last one. I don't want to get captured but I have no choice you guys almost died today." Tears were streaming down her face.

"Don't give up so easily." Yami says

"I'm trying but each time my heart keeps breaking. Because I keep putting you and your friends in danger." She breaks down. "Every day trying to over come the fear. I just can't."

"You can because you have Joey, Tristan, Tea, Yugi." He says and walks over and hugs her and whispers. "And me."

That was it Stef could not contain it. She grabbed Yami by the collar and made their lips interlock. Yami let her in and returned the kiss. They were like this a few minutes until Stef broke it and flew away.

"Hey Yug are you and Stef finish your conversation?" Someone yelled it was Tristan.

"Hey Yug where's Stef?" Joey asks.

"Somewhere." Yami says as he stares into space.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Tea asks curiously

"Nothing." Was all he said.

After that Stef didn't go to school for a week. And in the same week Kaiba announces that he is going to host a tournament that the tournament will have duel disks that are supposed to be bought at a Kaiba corporation stores only, and instructions will be explained there.

AT A DARK PLACE.

"Interesting I'll be able to carry out my plans smoothly. Odian prepare to go to Domino city." A man orders.