Chapter 16

Yugi & Kaiba are at the dock trying to save there friends who were being controlled by a guy named Marik.

"Yugi now come alone and duel your friend Joey." Marik says in Joey voice. Yugi does as he's told and comes in alone but something is thrown at him. He catches it.

"What is this Marik another cheap trick?" Yami asks. (Yami and Yugi switched.)

"Hey pharaoh did you ever wonder what's in the box up above? Let's see your 2 friends are here now who's missing?" Marik asks sinisterly in Joey's voice. "Go on press the button on the control." Marik encourages.

Yami presses the button. The box opens and there's an Anchor and tied to the middle was a girl with a duel disk. She suddenly wakes up.

"Where the hell am I!?" The girl yells in a voice to familiar

"Marik!" Yami shouts at him angrily.

"Wha?" Stef says out loud trying to burn the ropes. "I can't break out of here." Stef says out loud

"Oh that because there melting proof." Marik says in a matter of factly voice.

"I swear when I get down from here!" Stef yells threatingly.

"I see someone has a temper." Marik says

"How can I not have a freakin temper you have me tied to a freakin Anchor!" Stef replies really angry.

"Hold on tight Stef all I have to do is get a key." Yami reassures

Wait if I can't melt why not melt and freeze the ropes at the same time. Stef thinks and with that she broke free diving in the water.

"Stef! You alright?" Yami asks trying to look in the water. Then a girl comes out with a tail and sits on a deck.

"What do you think I have a tail!" Stef replies as the tail disappears and she's trying to dry her hair.

"Hmm a mermaid at will." Marik says impressed. "How convenient." He continues.

"I swear when I find you I swear I'll beat you to the pulp!" Stef says very angry.

"I would like to see you try." The voice says.

"Stef help Tea out." Yami says pointing at Tea.

"Sure I'll blast the chair and get her out in no time." Stef says smiling as she flies so fast no one saw her blast the chair and rescue Tea.

"Nice to be out of that chair." Tea says. "Thanks Stef I see that your senses are back to normal."

"Back to normal?" Stef asks questionably.

"Not important let's cheer Yugi on the duel." Tea responds.

"Alright go save Joey." Stef says

AFTER THE DUEL

"So your Stef." A girl with brown hair says. Tristan and a guy in black hair accompanied with a girl with blonde hair.

"Yea so what are your names?" Stef asks.

"I'm Serenity Wheeler Joey's sister." The girl with brown hair says.

"I'm Mai Valentines." The girl with blonde hair says.

"And I'm Duke Devlin." The guy in black hair says.

"Nice to meet you all." Stef replies

"Now that you have your senses back do you like other Yugi?" Joey says back to his normal self. Stef responds by summoning a frying pan and hitting him on the head.

"Ow!" Joey shots.

"You almost drowned today and your still able to tell a joke." Stef says very annoyed

"Yep you like him." Joey says laughing. Stef hits him harder with the frying pan.

"Hey teach me that trick sometime." Mai says

"Happy to." Stef replies going to Yugi and healing him then going to Joey and heals him.

"Hmm Mr. Kaiba is your brother alright or do I have to heal him to?" Stef asks

"He's fine." Kaiba says as he and his little brother go in there limousine.

"Why don't you hit him with a frying pan." Joey asks annoyed

"You forget that he's my moms boss Joey." Stef says back.

"Well let's eat sweets until our stomach hurts!" Stef yells.

"Yeah." Everyone agrees and leaves the dock.