Chapter 3 hagging out

When Stef thinks there's no one is following her she jumps and flys in the air to her house.

That was wired everyone was exited by a card game. I guess once I know how to play I'll be like that. She thinks to herself as she lands on her doorsteps and opens the door.

"Hi mom I'm home." Stef yells. No one replies. I guess no ones homes she thought making dinner then she serves it on a plate and leaves a note for her mom to know where to look for her. And gets ready.

I might as well fly to this game shop they said. Stef flies to find the game shop or her new friends. "Yes found them" Stef says as she lands a few blocks away so none of them could see her land. She trips while she lands she gets a cut.

"Ow damn it not again." Stef says trying to ease the pain.

"Hey Stef is that you?" Joey asks

"Who else would have met you in an hour." Stef says sarcastically.

"Yep it's you. Hey guys she's right here." Joey mumbles then yells.

Stef gets up and brushes off the dust on her pants. "Hey guys what's up." She says

"Nothin much but what happened to you." Tea says

"Oh I just tripped that's all." Stef says trying not to act nervous

"Hey I never introduced myself hi I'm Tristan." The boy named Tristan says.

"Well do you guys what to see the shop or what?" Yugi says. Then Stef spots the spirit, but this time he meets her eyes they stare at each other. Both in their hearts hope for a recognition of the other. A wind passes them and Stef breaks away from the moment.

"Yeah let's go." She says confused to why she was sad but putting a happy tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone talks about themselves and enjoys themselves. But when it was 8:00 Tea, Joey, and Tristan had to go.

"Aw I wished you could of stayed a little longer but rules are rules." Stef says sadly

"Yeah Joey could have played Stef in duel monsters." Yugi says

"Yeah I'll pass on that Yug I'm still learning." Stef says

"Well it didn't look like it when you had 3 rounds with Yugi and all ended up in draws." Tea says

"Heh my cards helped me beginners luck" Stef says half laughing.

"Well bye guys." Yugi says waving good bye to his friends. "Your not going?"

"Nope my mom comes home at 9:30 so let's play another round." Stef says with a smile

"Sure why not. I bet I'll beat you this time." Yugi says. The spirit appears and his eye interlocks with Stef but only a second.

"And Yugi I think you need to know something." Stef says seriously

"Okay let's go in then." Yugi says. They go in and sit down

"Yug I think I can see your spirit." Stef says straight out.

""What!?, you can see Yami?" Yugi says surprised

"Yes somehow and the spirit knows that I can see him" Stef says confidently

"Is it true Yami?" Yugi ask alarmingly

"Yes somehow she can see & hear me." The spirit confirms. "But I'm not sure she's telling us all her abilities."

"Correct Yami, I may call you that right?" Stef asks nervously.

"Sure I see no harm" he replies.

"(Whew) that's a relief, well I have to go bye guys." Stef says relieved that she can show her powers around at least one of her friends. She flies waving goodbye to her friends.

"That was a big shock." Yugi says. "I didn't know she could fly."

"Me neither but I think her abilities are going to come in handy." Yami says

When Stef got home she was so tired that she got ready for bed and fell a sleep.