Lost

You let a soft sigh escape your lips as you walked around the town with your two friends. You always felt like a third wheel around them they were dating each other and it was like they never noticed you when you were there. You sighed again, you wouldn't mind leaving them alone but you couldn't because you were prone to getting lost since you had no sense of direction.

The three of you walked past an ice cream stand but they didn't notice since they were in front of you having a conversation about what you didn't know you weren't included. You stopped for a second and called out to them.
.......

"Hey guys I'm gonna get us some ice cream" they stopped and nodded there head waiting for me. I walked over to the cart and stood in the short line lost in thought. It was funny how you got so easily lost since thats how the three of you met. You were out on A walk with Frisk but you were spaced out and ended up taking an opposite turn from her. When you finally noticed you tried to retrace your steps only to take another wrong turn and there you were lost at night. Well that was until you bumped into G. You remembered how nervous you were when you first met him your shy apologies escaping your lips but he had a warm smile he wasn't mad at all. You remembered how your cheeks flooded with warmth he was quite a handsome skeleton when you had those thoughts you were sure you turned into a necrophile.

He had asked what you were doing out so late giving you a nickname which made you blush. You explained to him how you lost your friend and he helped you. While you guys were walking you talked told jokes getting to know each other more and soon you found you fell in love with the skeleton it was love at first sight. You didn't think such a thing was real but your heart says otherwise. You finally saw your friend frisk running up to you worried as she hugged the life out of you. She hadn't seemed to notice G at the moment but when she did, she had a look as if she hadn't seen a friend in such a long time and they explained to me that's exactly what it was.

They had a history with each other but you thought nothing of it since they were just friends. After awhile we started to hang out more with G until my feelings for him started to overflow and I decided to confess. You could guess how that turned out. I was rejected he said he didn't feel the same way he just thought of me like a little sister and boy did that sting. I told him it was okay, I lied, I said it was just a crush and it would go away, it wasn't true I loved him and I still do so much it hurts.He tried to set me up with PAPYRUS which was ridiculous PAPYRUS was adorable I couldn't be in a relationship with him instead we became friends, he was more of a brother to me than anything.

A couple weeks after that, I found out that G and Frisk were dating, do you know how I felt? I felt betrayed, angry, depressed, I wanted to show them how I felt but I didn't. I put on a poker faced and smiled ,  decided to be happy for them congratulating them. Aren't I a great friend? You know what's funny though I never cried not once actually I couldn't recall the last time I cried. I knew I wanted to cry when my heart clenched, when I first heard of the news...when he rejected me...but I didn't let them drop I didn't want to and couldn't cry.

You sigh as you let the memory drift away getting the three ice creams in your hand. You walked back over to where frisk and g was supposed to be standing but they weren't there. You looked back and forth but didn't see them.

......

"Okay (yn) you know what to do, when your lost just stay in one place where you last were and they will find you" and thats exactly what you did for 5 hours and they hadn't come and you threw away the ice cream since they started to melt.

You were upset you couldn't believe they went some place else without you. You got up and looked and decided to look for them. Two hours went by and you couldn't find them instead you ended up getting even more lost than you already were. You silently cursed at yourself as you found yourself in another side of the town and it was late you started to wonder how long you had been walking around.