chapter 4

Everything was going smoothly now except for the reoccurring nightmares. Its been a month and so far G and Frisk has been a little more to close for comfort. I couldn't help the feeling that stirred in me when I saw how close the two were. I mean yeah they were always close and it bothered me but this for some reason bothered more than usual and it would be noticeable to those who payed attention. But lets get off of the topic of those to and back to my nightmares speaking of which I'm having one right now and guess WHOSE paying me a little visit.

"Hehe hey yn"

"Why are you back here" I said in soaked wet from the rain in my dream. I had gotten used to it visiting me so I was used to speaking with it but the thing still frightened me.

"I thought we already established that I'm apart of you..."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Why are you plaguing my mind then?"

"Funny you should mention that since your the one WHOSE given me this much power to be able to appear like this and speak to you."

"What are you talking about power?"

"You really are a slow one arent you, haven't you noticed anything different?"

I looked at it and then I realised instead of the floating Smokey shadow it was it had a more defined body but was still a shadow with red glowing eyes. To be honest this is much more frightening.

"How did you, how did I?" I say completely confused

"Yes I know ever so clueless aren't you? I must admit you really are the best host I've had yet playing with you is quite entertaining, though I must admit your not as pathetic as I thought your quite resilient."

"Host!?, but I've done nothing to-"

"Hehe don't even try to pretend and deny the feelings you been having lately...jealousy..hatred.."

"I am not jealous nor do I hate anyone!" I yelled

"Oh you just keep telling yourself that all your doing is torturing yourself living in that house. The more you get these feelings it feeds into your passion and makes me stronger.

"What?"

"You poor naive fool, you can't even control your own soul"

"You see the more of those negative feelings that you feel flutter inside you....jealousy...hatred...sadness...all of that is me...getting stronger."

"All of this because I have passion?"

"Now your getting it but if you honestly believe that you dont
,You should ask your unrequited love to show you your soul"

"Is that even possible?"

"Hehe of course it is you idiot...have you not seen it happen to frisk"

".....oh...But how"

"That is not important lets just say this is the nicest thing your ever gonna get from me."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Hmmm lets just say its a gift for handing your body over to me on a silver platter plus you are my best friend"

"I Already told you you are nothing to me!"

"Gasp I am hurt by your words...hahaha hahaha don't worry yn you'll see soon enough."

"Sweet dreams yn hehehehehehehehehehehehe"

........

I woke up from my nightmare the laughter still echoing through my head. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was eleven am and I still felt tired. I got up and stretched almost falling to the floor as I had a little feint spell. I could see bags under my eyes in the mirror, the lack of sleep was really getting to me. I sighed as I got ready for the day.