Sweet Dreams

Your POV.....

"Owwww...what happened?" I groaned out getting up in pain, my head felt like it was hit with a truck

"You passed out, are you okay?" G asked sounding concerned?

This is a bit shocking....G doesn't usually sound like he's concerned when he asks me these things.

"Umm....yeah, m..my head hurts a little is all" I stumbled a bit and G caught me.

I looked up and blushed a little. "Uh...thanks" I said , then G walked me over to a chair to sit on.

I heard footsteps and saw Alphys coming with some water and tablets.

"H..here take these....this should h..help" she says giving them to me

"Umm, thanks" I said taking them from her and figeted in my seat getting lost in thought.

'Something...just doesn't seem right....I mean G actually showing concern  towards me, maybe I'm just over reacting ....maybe I finally got through to him' I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts at the feeling of honey hands on my face. I blushed when I saw G so close to me. He had his hands on either side of my face and then the thought of what happened previously flashed in my mind making my blush darker.

"Is everything okay, you seem a bit out of it" G asked me....he was genuinely concerned.

'Yeah....I must be over reacting' I thought to myself as my face softened and I nodded. He then let go of my face and almost frowned from the loss of warmth.

I watched as G went over to the computer watching as data appeared on the screen. Alphys was off on the side doing something. I looked down at the water and pills in my hands and drank them putting the cup on the floor. It was a bit quiet and there was nothing to do so I felt myself getting bored.

After awhile my eyes ended up wandering to G's standing form. ' I wonder if he realizes just how handsome he is' I thought then blushed, my blush darkened when G turned around catching my gaze on him then smirked at me and walked over to Alphys.

'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!' I screamed at myself.....this was not the time to be thinking about these things and its not right to.

I began to frown .....What would happen when Frisk came back? What if she didn't?......These questions made me doubt myself. I let out a sigh I wanted to ask G but.....that probably isn't such a good idea.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see G I hadn't even noticed him next to me.

"You okay you seem pretty lost in thought" he asked me

"Oh it's nothing I'm just bored....."

"Then how about a few jokes to pass the time" he gestured and I looked it him with a bit of surprise.

"Really....I was almost sure you lost your funny bone"

"Heh, you must of forgot who I am, aren't I I own for being humerus?"

"Heh,HEH...yeah you do have a knack of tickling everyone's funny bone" you smiled

"Yeah, except paps that is, he goes crazy when I tell em, makes it more funny to say it" He chuckled
........

We passed time like this, having a conversation and telling each other jokes. I think for the first time in 2 years I actually showed a genuine smile. I was happy.....if this is a dream.....please don't let it end.

I was in my room humming to myself. G and Alphys had already gathered the information they needed the other day and was doing whatever. I was a bit bored and decided to mess with G. In a span of three days we were back to normal, we were close like how we were before frisks accident. I smiled walking out of my room to G's office. I peaked my head in to see him typing on the computer with glasses over his head. He had a smoke in his hand and seemed to be thinking. I blushed...I had never seen him wear glasses , he looked a bit cute. When I caught my self I slapped my hands to my face and shook my head. I need to stop thinking these things, it's not right.