Time to Begin

Hehehe😈....I just snuck a wafer from the kitchen.....its not mines
....
*knock,knock*

"Hey yn, get up its time to start" G said as he opened the door seeing you asleep though you didn't get up. G let out a sigh and walked up to your sleeping form.

"Hey wake up!" he said louder while shaking you

You hadn't woken up until a few seconds later almost falling to the floor , that is until G caught you. His hands were wrapped around your waist and you looked confused and out of touch with reality. Your face was pale and you were shivering, you blinked a couple of times registering where you were and blushed when you noticed the position you were in with G, color flooding back to your cheeks almost immediately.G quickly let go of you and you almost frowned missing the warmth.

"Now that your awake, hurry up and get ready" he said walking out

You pouted, he still didn't really acknowledge you but you were making progress slowly but surely.

You began to freshen up completely forgetting about that horrible memory at the moment due to what happened earlier. When you we're done you walked out of your room to see G waiting on the side.

"You ready?" he asked

You nodded your head and you guys teleported to another area. You looked around at your new surroundings. You could tell you were definently in the same building but only things were set up differently......way too differently, it was almost familiar to you.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard G speaking to alphys then suddenly disappear. Alphys walked over to you with a smile on her face.

"Oh, hu...human , I'm a..so glad that you agreed to this, we can finally get frisk back, I...I promise you, you will not 93rd..regret this." Alphys said happily

You gave Alphys a forced smile.

'I sure hope your right' you think to yourself as the memory flashed in your mind stunning you.

"A..are you okay?" alphys asked. You could hear a hint of worry in her voice.

You nodded your head giving her a reassuring smile.

"O..okay then follow me" alphys said and you began walking.

You were led into a room that had a lot of machines that you had no idea did.

"S..sit over there please" alphys said pointing to a chair on the side.

You sat down feeling a bit nervous and decided to strike up a conversation.

"So.....what exactly am I going to be doing?" you questioned nervously

"Oh, nothing big right now"

'big!?' you thought to yourself

"For now were just gonna scan your soul, its unique...I havent seen a trait like yours yet, and I don't think I've heard of anyone with the kind you have...do you know what it is?"

"Oh,....I call it passion...." you say

"Hmmmm.....passion...interseting" alphys said as she walked over to a computer and started typing away.

"....just as I thought , I don't see any information on the database about your soul, .......oh except for this little piece........." Alphys went silent for a moment and you felt uncomfortable

"Uh....alphys?" you questioned the lizard and she jumped

"Oh uh....yes,um...theres not really much to go on, this a great scientific discovery .........." Alphys trailed off and you started to feel unsafe wanting to back out.