ch.3 your pov

It had been two weeks now and neither G or Frisk talked to me I wanted to apologize but G would only glare at me making me not approach him and Frisk would avoid me or when I tried to talk to frisk G would get in the way. I tried different ways of talking to them I tried calling but the never picked up the phone, letters but I was only met with torn up papers. I was frustrated the only thing left now was force. I creaked open my door and peaked down stairs to see the two on the couch watching tv. I walked down stairs and stood in front of the tv G let out a growl and Frisk didn't look at me.

"I" they teleported away before I could say something and I frowned. They were only making it harder on all of us. Frisk was determined but I was passionate and I for sure was going to do anything to make them listen to me. I went into the kitchen and opened the cupboard where the plates were. and took one in my hand. I stared at it not sure, I had never done something like this before and I knew I was going to get in trouble. I lifted the plate up and threw it the floor the loud shattering going through the house. I winced at the noise as the shards flew across the floor. I waited and there was no response.

"Okay then I guess where not gonna have anything to eat on" I said to myself as I took five plates and threw them to the floor more shattering. Still there was no response. I took out all the plates and threw them on the floor breaking them all.'heh now you can say I was being brat'

"Goodbye decent eating" I said to myself

"IF YOU GUYS DONT COME OUT WE WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DRINK OUT OF ANYMORE!" I yelled upstairs but there was no response.

"I sighed and began to pick up the broken pieces. I was gonna have to put them back together later....that's gonna need a lot of glue. As I was picking up the sharp pieces my hands began to bleed but I didn't really notice or care. I had finally picked them all up and placed them in the bag. When I looked at my hands thats when I noticed how much I cut myself and then I started to feel the pain.

"Ow!" I said as I dropped the bag some of my blood dripping on the floor I put my hand under the sink and until most of the blood was washed off and wrapped them both with a bandage. I looked back at the bag and decided it was best if I bought more plates. I ran upstairs to grab my wallet and wore some sandals. I looked back upstairs it was quite. I sighed as I went out the door its not like they were gonna come out anyways.

........ G pov.....

Me and Frisk was in the room watching tv since (Y/n) decided to block us. We didn't want to hear what she had to say she already said enough. Suddenly we heard the sound of a plate being broken and I growled lowly.

"She was really pushing it now"

More plates was being broken and I saw Frisk looking at me and I knew what she was thinking.

"No" I said

"But G" she begged

"Who the hell care we can just buy more plates"

The plates then stopped making it quiet again.

"See she st-"

""IF YOU GUYS DONT COME OUT WE WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DRINK OUT OF ANYMORE!" we heard her yell.

Frisk was about to go to the door but I stopped her.

"Let's just wait and see"

It was quite for five minutes then we heard her coming up the steps then back down and the front door opened. Frisk opened the door after the sound of the front door opening and went down stairs into the kitchen and I sighed and went after her. I looked to see the plates in the trash and I sighed. Frisk looked at me and knew what they were thinking.