worry

You hadn't come out of your room or ate anything in two days. G and Frisk began to get worried knocking on your door trying to talk to you but you never replied. You were laying on your bed curled up in your covers you sighed as you heard another knock on your door it was frisk this time. You knew what they were going to say, they thought you were mad at them because they left you, so they would always apologize but that didn't bother you at all, it wasn't really the first time they did it.

You decided to push your problems to the back of your mind and forget about it they were worried about you and you didn't want to bring them into it. So you got up and looked in the mirror making sure you looked the least bit decent which was hard since you had bags under your eyes from Not sleeping enough. You took the concealer and used it to hide the bags. This was the time make up came in handy for you. You smiled at your reflection making sure you can pass off that you were okay and nodded.

You unlocked your door to be faced with a crying frisk who hugged you so tight you couldn't breathe.

"(Y/n)!" she said as she finally let go

"Hello to you to frisk" you smiled at her

"I'm so so-"

You held your hand up cutting her off.

" I'm not mad at either of you so stop apologizing " you said as you walked downstairs heading towards the kitchen which is where G was. He looked at you and gave his trademark smirk.

"You finally came out"

"Yeah finally got tired of sleeping" you joked

He grinned at you but still kept his gaze on you.

"Something wrong?" you asked

He shook his head and walked out the kitchen with the sandwich in hand. Frisk came into the kitchen and looked at you guilty. You shook your head and gave her a hug.

"Don't give me that look I was never mad at you two so please just smile." you heard frisk let out a soft sigh then she said okay smiling at you as the two of you pulled away.

You went in the fridge and took out an Apple to eat. To be honest you weren't really hungry at all but you knew if they saw you eat so eating it would make them feel better. You took a bite out of the Apple and watched as frisk went to set with G snuggling into him as he wrapped his arm around her and brought her closer. You rolled your eyes at them as you felt a pang in your chest, you could see them talking about something but you didn't care. You finished the apple and went in the living room to sit with them but a sudden pain in your stomach said other wise. You paused and walked quickly upstairs to your room closing the door softly. But you didn't notice G watching you.

As soon as you were inside you went up to the mirror and lifted your shirt, there was nothing there. The long scratch that covered your stomach was no longer there, it was nothing but smooth skin. You put your shirt back down puzzled. You wondered if the sudden pain you had was from the wound healing. You shrugged you shoulder and opened your door relaxing in your room for the rest of the day.
...... TIME SKIP.....

Its been a week and things were back to normal for the most part. You noticed that G had been keeping an eye on you and it annoyed you. You were sitting in the living room with G and Frisk having a conversation until you had a sudden headache.

"Ah I'll be right back" you said holding your head and going up to your room closing the door. Went into the bathroom for a couple of pills you kept for reasons like these and took them waiting awhile as the headache subsided. As soon as it was gone you opened the door only to bump into G. You blushed a little.