This is the end

IM SO SORRY GUYZ!!!!!😭😭😭

........Somewhere ???.....

BEEP......

BEEP.....

BEEP......

BEEEEEeeeeeee........

The sounds of beeping stops as the sounds of a machine open.

Slender legs step out falling in the process

"Nnggh"

'CRASH!!"

They get up again making there way to feet struggling as if They never walked a day in there life.

...........G POV...

I was up in bed, I looked at the clock, it was early, it became a natural thing for me to wake up at these times...so along of which its Christmas.

'sigh' I think about the conversation between me and yn earlier this morning.

I know she's asleep since I can't hear any noise in the other side, she didn't know but I could hear when she was speaking, it came across muffled but I could hear her nonetheless. The we're pretty hollow so it didn't do much to hide noise.

*TAP...TAP....TAP

I pause....I could hear footsteps coming from the halls.

"What is that girl up to now, I didn't even hear her leave the room" I get up and open my door looking down the hall but what I see instead makes my eyes widen in surprise.

........ Your pov.......

I was laying down in bed, I cant say I went back to sleep since the last time I left my room, no instead I stayed up, I couldn't fall asleep......I was.....waiting.

' Did I do the right thing?' i found myself asking. I curled more into my pillow hiding my face

'It was the right thing....yet....why do I feel this way'

"You brought that girl back didn't you!?!?"

'i don't know what your talking about' I smirked at her anger, then the sounds outside my door caught my tension.

'what is that?'

I got out of bed waking up to my door and pressed my ear to it.

'it sounded like....crying...and laughter?' I opened my door walking out to see G on the floor with......her.

"Frisk......" I said softly but loud enough for them to hear.

They turned towards me both of them had tears streaming down their face and a smile that faded.

'so the noises were coming from them'

If anyone had seen the scene I was witnessing they would say it was sweet heart, warming......but me.....I feel cold....why?

I smiled...one that wasn't forced.......

Frisk looked away from me hiding her face in G's sweater.

My smile stayed on my face.....one that wasnt happy....

'typical' I think to myself I shouldn't of expected anything more

G was hugging Frisk and he looked at me , he seemed to have something on his mind but didn't voice it.

"Frisk I missed you" I says softly walking towards her but it seems she only goes in tightly to G.

"Ah.......of course, hehe....sorry to have intrude on your happy moment" I turn and go back into my room closing the door and resting my back against it.