Chapter 11

Paige's POV

I'm up by the the alarm next day and I see the time, it was just 8 in the morning. I turn it off and go back to sleep. It was Sunday anyway. I just roll on my bed with a happy feeling that I would get more time to sleep. But I suddenly realise I had a date today with Daniel. I wake up with a jolt. I sit there on my bed wondering what had happened yesterday. I had agreed to be his girlfriend? I had a boyfriend now! I couldn't believe it! My boyfriend was freaking hot.

I close my eyes thinking about him and I see shirtless Daniel in my thoughts.

    What the hell! Why was he shirtless in my thoughts? Paige, what is wrong with you? This wasn't me! I never thought of a guy in that way

What the hell! Why was he shirtless in my thoughts? Paige, what is wrong with you? This wasn't me! I never thought of a guy in that way. Ever! He was changing me. He was bringing out a different side of me. To remove the image of shirtless Daniel in my thoughts I quickly get out of the bed and head into the washroom.

I had showered and was having my breakfast now. I remember that I had not told kat about Daniel yet. She would kill me if I wouldn't. I quickly call her up. She picks the call.

"Hey baby! What you doing?" She asks me in a sleepy tone. She must be hungover.

"Hey! I was having my breakfast. What were you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm still in the bed. I drank more than I should have had yesterday!" She tells me.

"Are you sure you did not get anyone with you home when you were drunk yesterday? Check if there is someone next to you!" I tease her.

"Paige! I'm gonna kill you girl. I really did check now! You scared me" she snaps at me. I laugh hard.

"Jokes apart! Kat I've to tell you something" I say.

"What's wrong? What did you do Paige Williams? Don't tell me you kissed someone!" She laughs. I actually did kiss Daniel yesterday.

"Umm.. Actually I did kiss!" I say blushing.

"What? Am I hearing you correctly? You did what? You kissed? Whom did you kiss?" She shouts on the other end of the phone.

"Cool down kat! It was Daniel. He was at the party yesterday. I don't know how it happened, but we kissed. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" I say.

"Wait wait! It's too much information to digest. I can't believe it. Am I still sleeping? Is this my dream?" She asks me.

I laugh and say "No kat it isn't your dream. Daniel is my boyfriend!"

"I'll be there in an hour and I want all the details" she says and hangs up.

"Ookkkaayy" I say to myself looking at the phone.

_______________________________________

After a while she shows up at my door and she still looked shocked when I opened the door. I told her everything that had happened yesterday. She was jumping up and down with excitement listening to me.