Chapter 16

Paige's POV

The next day I wake up and my head was throbbing. I try to move but I couldn't. There was something really heavy on me. I open my eyes with great difficulty and the light pierces into my eyes and I groan because of the pain. I turn around and see Daniel lying half on me. His face was buried in my neck, he had one of his arm and leg around me. I was completely trapped. I couldn't move at all. What had happened last night? Why was he here? Then I recall everything that happened yesterday. He was so sweet, he was next to me the whole time yesterday. "Daniel?" I call out. He doesn't respond. I see the time and it was already 7.30. We had to reach office by 9. "Daniel?" I call him once again.

"Mm.." He says still with his head buried in my neck. I take my free arm to stroke his hair.

"Baby we've got to get up or else we'll be late" I say.

"I don't care!" He mumbles and pulls me more into him. I laugh at the way he was acting. He was behaving like a kid.

"Daniel get up if you don't want to get fired" I say.

He lifts his head up finally looking at me. Aww! He looked so cute with his messy hair. He smiles as soon as he sees me, I smile back. "Do we really have to go?" He asks me grinning. I knew why he was grinning now.

I smile and push him away from me "Yeah we have to" I say. I get up from the bed and walk into the washroom. I wanted to wash myself up very badly. I was feeling dirty having puked yesterday.

I walk out of the washroom and find him standing in his towel. He was looking for something in his jeans he had dropped here yesterday. I pause as soon as I see him and he looks up at me. Oh god his abs and his biceps. I swallow hard. I was crazy about them. I walk towards him without my knowledge and I place my hand on his abs, my hand felt very small on it. I loved the feel of the bumps of his abs. He takes a sharp intake of breath with the contact of my hand. "Baby you've got to stop doing it" he says in a serious tone. Was I doing something wrong? My eyes drift down to his towel and I could see a bulge formed there. He was turned on just by my touch? Wow Paige! You go girl! I look up at his blue eyes with a mischievous smile on my face. He swallows hard saying "Paige I'm serious! Please stop it!"

I make a daring move and pull off his towel from his waist. He looked shocked and just as he was about to say something I place my fingers on his lips. "Shh.. Let me help you with it baby" I say retrieving my hands away from his lips and look down. God he was huge! His dick was standing pointing right at me and I was speechless. I take up some courage and place my hands on it. My fingers could barely wrap around the whole thing. I give him a gentle stroke and he hisses. He was enjoying it, that is what I wanted. I get on my knees still stroking it. I look up at him and he had his eyes closed in pleasure. He was enjoying it but it needed something more. I bend forward and put only the head inside my mouth.

"Fuck baby!" He curses opening his eyes and looking down at me. He was really huge and I could barely fit him inside my mouth. Now that it was wet from my saliva I started stroking him hard and fast. "God! Fuck!" He curses again closing his eyes. I smile and again take him in my mouth. This time I go deeper rather than just the head. "Oh god baby! Fuck! Keep doing that and I'll come soon" he says and pushes my hair away from my face so that I had more access to him and it wouldn't come in my way. I continue sucking, licking and stroking him. I was getting wet down there pleasuring him. "Oh god! Yeah baby right there! Don't stop" he shouts after a while and I could feel him throbbing. I squeeze him harder knowing he was at his climax. "Fuck Paige! I'm coming" he says and shoots his cum on my hands as I was stroking him. It was so warm and thick. He was sweating and breathing very hardly. My breathing was also high now as I was turned on too. He pulls me up to kiss me hard. He breaks the kiss still breathing heavily and asks me "Wow Paige! Were did that come from?"