Chapter 17

Paige's POV

He steps inside locking the door behind him and looks at me.

"So we're finally alone" he says walking inside my chamber and settling down on the chair. I didn't speak a word. I didn't have anything to speak after what he had done yesterday. He had tried to kiss me without my consent!

I cross my hands giving him a cold stare. He was staring back at me. Okay I couldn't take this anymore! "What do you want Patrick?" I speak up.

"What do.. What do I want Paige? You exactly know what I want!" He says.

"I don't know what you're speaking about" I say and turn around to walk to my chair.

"Wait!" He says and I look at him. He didn't look so good. He looked pissed. He gets up from the chair and just as I was wondering what he was trying to do he starts walking towards to me. I started backing off and he doesn't stop.

"What are you doing Patrick?" I ask him still walking backwards. I finally hit something hard behind. I turn around to see what it was and it was the window glass. I had nowhere else to go now! I see Patrick placing his palms on the window. I turn towards him and see that he had trapped me between his hands by placing them on the glass on either side of me. He was standing so close looking down at me. I was really getting uncomfortable now. I didn't like this.

"You really don't know what I want?" He asks again. I just look at him. I had gone speechless. I was scared now. I guess he noticed it and he asks me "What are you scared for?" I remain quite. "Paige? God! I'm not gonna hurt you! How could you think I would?" He asks me. I swallow hard and there was relief hearing that. He now takes off both of his hands from the glass and holds my arms with them. I was startled by his move. "And that girl Sofie was trying to protect you from me? Who does she think she is? There can be no one who can take my place in your life! I was your best friend and I always will be!" He was shouting at me.

I finally build up some courage and lift my hands to push him away. I try pushing him but he doesn't budge. He tightens his hold on my arms that it started hurting now. I look up at him saying "Patrick you aren't my best friend. May be you were never. You just pretended to be one because a best friend would never leave someone like you left me. She's been there for me since forever. She's been helping me through my difficult times. It's because her and Nate I got to meet such an amazing person like Daniel."

"Oh! now I understand everything! She's the one who put you into all this stuff isn't she?" He asks me pulling me towards him. I was putting all my effort to keep his face away from mine. I kept pushing him but it was of no use. "My Paige would never want to get into any relationship. She's the culprit here! I knew it!" He says. What is wrong with this guy? How was it her fault? I fell for Daniel! His faces were just inches away from mine. It turned my face away in disgust. "Paige look at me!" He says. I still don't. He let go one of my arm and holds my cheeks turning my face around so that I was looking at him. I try to move but I still couldn't. His hold was strong. I use both my hands trying to remove his hands from my face but like before I failed in it. "I really love you Paige! You don't know how many years I've waited for this very moment. You being in my arms. I had just imagined it in a different way" he says.

"Patrick please let go of me!" I say. He still doesn't.

"Why don't you understand Paige? I never wanted to leave you like that. It was with great difficulty I did it. You don't know how much strength it took for me to do that!" He says.

I couldn't take it anymore. He was holding me against my will. "Patrick please!" I say and tears start rolling down my face. He suddenly let go of me and takes few steps back. He had a sorry face.