Chapter 13

Paige's POV

I helped him unpack everything once we reach home. I get up at 7am the next day. I started wondering what was Daniel doing. I slowly open the door and peep out to see his room. His door was open. I slowly walk towards his door and see that the room was empty. I check the whole house and he was nowhere. I find a piece of paper on the kitchen counter. I lift it up to see what it was. It was a note from him.

"Hey baby! Good morning. I'm out for a run. I'll be back in a while"- Daniel.

Okay he's out for a run. I was disappointed that I did not get to see him. With a sad face I put the note down and head to shower. I dress up for my work and come out of my room. I hear a noise in the kitchen and when I go down there I see Daniel drinking water from the refrigerator. He was in his tank top and his shorts. I could see the sweat formed on his biceps. I was almost drooling. I was lost in my thoughts looking at him when I was interrupted by him.

"Done checking me out?" He asks. I look up at him startled that he noticed me. Shit Paige! I mentally smack myself. He gives a cocky grin and places the bottle on the counter. He removes his top above his head and there it was! His abs! I couldn't stop myself from looking there. He starts walking toward me and each step he took increased my heart beat. He was now standing in front of me and I manage to look up into his eyes swallowing hard. He bends down and I thought he would kiss me but he says "I've got to take a shower" and walks out of there. He turns around to look at me with a smirk on his face before walking into his room. I just stand there dumbfounded. I shake the thoughts out of my head and enter the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.

He enters the kitchen when I was done preparing the breakfast. He comes around to stand behind me and hugging me from behind. He kisses my hair and says "that smells delicious". I just smile and enjoy the feel of his arms wrapped around me. "How about we go for a double date today?" he asks.

I turn around to look at him and ask "double date? With whom?"

"With Nate and Sofie. Common it'll be fun baby" he says smiling. I wasn't sure about it. I mean I had never been on a double date before. But it wasn't a big deal because I knew Sofie and Nate very well. It would be fun if all four of us hung out.

"I guess that's a great idea. Let's go" I say looking at him. He smiles and bends down to kiss me on my lips.
_______________________________________

We reach home after a tiring day at work. I was exhausted. I place the key on the stand and collapse on the couch. I put my head back resting it. Daniel settles down next to me. "What's wrong baby? You look too tired" He says.

"Hmm yeah" I say still closing my eyes. I feel him move next to me. He places both of his hands on my shoulders. I startle and turn back to see what he was doing.

"Relax baby. I'm just giving you a massage. Close your eyes and rest" he says. He touching me like this was very strange. I just swallow hard and lie down. He starts giving me massage and oh god it felt like heaven. He slowly moved to my neck and he started giving me a massage there. I put my head forward so that he got better access to it. His hands started moving lower along my back bone. "Feels good?" He asks me. Oh hell yeah!

"Yeah!" I say and it comes out as a whisper. I was now breathing heavily. He continues doing his magic on me. Finally he stops and comes around the couch to stand in front of me. He kneels so that his face was in level with mine. I was looking into his eyes and he was turned on too. He was breathing heavily just like I was.

"Baby do you trust me?" He asks me. Oh my god what is he going to do? What has he got in his head? But still I trust him. I just nod my head. He bends forward and catches my lips in a fierce kiss. Where did that come from? It felt so good. He pushes both of my legs apart and gets closer kissing me even more fiercely. My hands go around his neck and pull him more closer to me. I could feel myself getting wet down there. What's happening to me? He pushes me so that I was now lying on the couch with him on top of me. He breaks the kiss and moves down to kiss my neck. He starts unbuttoning my shirt. He finds my sweet spot and sucks on it. Oh god! I moan out of pleasure. He continues licking and sucking my neck. His hands finally move to my breasts and give them a gentle squeeze. I put my head back in pleasure moaning. He pulls my bra down and takes one of my nipples in his mouth. I just bite my lip to keep from moaning again. He starts sucking my nipple and gently squeezing the other in his hands.