Chapter 10

Paige's POV

I get up late in the morning. It was Saturday and I had a lot of time to go Nate's place for the party. I decide to go shopping before going to the party. I had to shop for few daily requirements at home.

I wash myself and head outside. I call up Katherine on my way to the store. We always shopped together for my place. She shows up there smiling "hey Paige!" She hugs me.

She was always this enthusiastic. I laugh and say "Hey kat!" hugging her back. "Come on let's go in" I say and pull her with me.

"So what plans have you got for the day?" She asks me as we were picking some tomatoes. I was helping her picking them too.

"Sofie invited me for this party at Nate's place today. I don't wanna go but she insisted me to go and I don't want her to feel bad too" I say with sad face.

"Babe come on it's just a party and moreover it's at Nate's place. You've been there tons of times. I'm not free either today I'm going out. You deserve to have some some!" She says. Where was she going? She would tell me if someone had asked her out already.

"Where are you going? Someone asked you out?" I tease her.

"No!" She says. "It's our college reunion at a club" she laughs.

"Oh okay! I thought someone had asked you out. Have fun baby and make all the guys go crazy for you" I say laughing and move to pick something else.

"What are you wearing for the party?" She asks me.

I look at her and say "I've got so many dresses I'll wear something".

"Paige all your dresses are more formal. Wear something sexy today!" she says.

"No! I'm fine with what I've" I say her. We don't continue the conversation anymore.

"Paige?" She calls me once we were out of the store and I was putting all the stuff in the back of my car.

"Yeah?" I look at her. She had a wicked grin on her face. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Please let's go dress shopping" she says. Just as I was about to deny her she starts jumping. "Please, please, please, please, please Paige! I wanted to buy a dress for my party too. Come with me. Plleeeaaaseee!" She pleads me.

I couldn't say no after her little dance over here "okay!" I say and we leave for shopping.

Once we reach the shop she chooses her dress first. I help her finding one. She tries it on and she looks sexy in it. All the guys would be roaming around her today. I laugh at that thought. I was glad that she was finally done because she would take forever to choose something. And now it was my turn.

"I already picked something for you" she says and holds up a navy blue dress which looked marvelous.

I smile because she had a very good taste in all these things and say "Okay thank you! I'll try it on". I take it from her hand and went to try it on. I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. It was good. It just hung all my curves perfectly. But I had a feeling it was too much for a simple party. I walk out of the trial room so that kat could see it.

As soon as she saw me she had tears in her eyes. This girl and her drama! I roll my eyes. "Babe you look so hot! You're wearing this only for the party" she says jumping.

"What? Kat no! Don't you think it is kind of too much?" I ask her looking down at the dress.

"I'm not hearing a word anymore Paige. You're wearing this only!" she finalises it. I had nothing left to say and bought the dress.