Chapter 12

Paige's POV

There was a knock on my door and I ignored it. I slipped further into the sheets. I was too lazy to get up. They still continued knocking. I was so angry that I could kill that person now! I somehow manage to get off the bed. I walk to the door still closing my eyes. I somehow manage to find the latch and open the door. It was Daniel. He was leaning against the wall. But as soon as I opened the door he stands straight up with his mouth open. What was wrong with him? "What's wrong Daniel?" I ask him. He's trying to speak but nothing comes out of his mouth. "Daniel are you gonna tell what's wrong!" I snap at him.

"Paige! You.. You.." He says pointing down at my body. Okay he was acting strange! What is his problem? I look down to see what he was trying to say and was completely shocked.

I was still in my bra and pantie. Shit! I went to sleep like this only yesterday. I look up at him with my eyes wide open and he looks at mine. I suddenly shut the door in his face. I was so dumb! I smack my head. How could I open the door looking like this? "Paige?" He calls out from the other end.

"Daniel I'll open the door for you to get in. I'll go put something on. Wait in the living room" I say unlatching the door and run to my room. I enter the room and shut the door behind me! I'm so stupid! He had seen me like this? Oh my god! No! I hit my head to the door. I better freshen up! I wash myself and put some clothes on finally. I was so embarrassed to go out. I didn't wanna go out. I take up some courage and finally walk into the living room. He wasn't there. I heard a noise in the kitchen. I turn around and see he was preparing breakfast. Wow! He was preparing breakfast for me? How sweet of him! He looks at me now stirring something in a bowl. I put my head down suddenly and walk to the refrigerator to get some water. He continues doing whatever he was doing and doesn't say anything. I walk to the counter and hop on the stool. I finally look up at him to see he was staring at me smiling. "Daniel I don't want to hear a word about what happened earlier" I say.

"Okay!" He says still smiling and puts the whisked eggs onto the pan. I could see that he was controlling his laughter. He continues to say "if that is what you want baby" grinning. He would never stop bragging about it now! He serves the omelet on the plate. He places one in front of me and he takes one for himself. He comes around me and settles down on the stool next to mine. I don't look at him. I quietly have my breakfast. "Black really does look good on you" he says laughing lightly. Oh okay! There it goes! I was wearing matching black bra and pantie. I had to finally answer him now.

I lift my head up and see him laughing. My cheeks turn red. I was embarrassed. I put my head back down and smile at my stupidity. "Daniel you are embarrassing me!" I say.

"Hey!" He holds my hand that was on the counter. "Look at me" he says. I look at him with great difficulty. "Paige you have a sexy body! You have nothing to be embarrassed about and moreover no one else saw it! I did. What's wrong in it?" He asks me.

"Yeah I'm thankful it was you and no one else" I sigh. "But it was just weird you know! No one had ever seen me like that before" I say blushing.

"I was speechless but I had always wanted to see you like that" he says.

I look at him shocked. "What?" I ask him.

"Don't worry" he laughs. "I won't do anything until and unless you want me to. You don't know how much strength it takes to control myself with you looking like that. Your body is even more hotter than I imagined it would be" he says.

"Umm.. Thanks for the compliment!" I say blushing. He just bends forward smiling to peck on my lips and stands up to collect our plates. He puts them in the sink. "Why did you come here so early in the morning?" I ask him.